Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

3 hours ago, sinisterrkid said:

I have two questions: what is the strange pig scrawl, and what is the Magic Farm Plot?

"A strange pig scrawl" is one of the names that Wagstaff's nearsightedness can display for a far-away entity, and the Magic Farm Plot was a third tier of farm very early on that was capable of growing any food, even meat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Potato Cup 1

1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

and the Magic Farm Plot was a third tier of farm very early on that was capable of growing any food, even meat.

Very interesting! I can't find any images of it, either, which is a shame. That's the only thing of all the icebergs posted that truly stumped me (and the pig scrawl, but it turned out not to be such a buried thing after all). Not even the wiki mentions anything about it.

All I found on Magic Farming was two forum posts (below).

• Thanks 3
  • Potato Cup 1

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

9699EDF1-B0EE-47FF-A5C9-9636E841A807.thumb.jpeg.aaa2964b0efd74302af3617045392548.jpeg

Disclaimer: There is absolutely no possible reason whatsoever why I choose to post this at this particular time. 

Indeed it is likely a coincidence that Mike23Ua posted this image on Friday, the 13th and that the images show multiple face of the character, jason from the horror film Friday the 13th.

Yup, definitely a coincidence. 

• Haha 1
  • Sanity 2
  • Potato Cup 1

13 hours ago, sinisterrkid said:

I have two questions: what is the strange pig scrawl, and what is the Magic Farm Plot?

it is actually the turbo farm plot and used to get ragged on for making farming much too easy and ruining the purpose of "dont starve" by keeping you fed XD oh! i should probably mention the reason it got changed is it was a precursor to the leafy meat so not only did seeds grow really fast in it you could also plant a meat in it to get two out of it

edit: ok, so i couldnt find any screencaps of the turbo plot growing meat but i did find concept art for shipwrecked where they were still dancing around the ability to grow meat in farm plots

1000?cb=20190117013509

Edited by gaymime
forgot something
  • Thanks 3