Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

9 hours ago, DaZoul said:

sad @Zeklo noises :wilson_cry:

Honestly though, this still confuses me: I thought, his theory was just that they turned into thulecite as they died, not that they were the original source of it. Maybe they left their bodies behind and then the moth just went brrrr

And if Zeklo didn't mean that, this is now MY new canon

Lore.jpg

Edited by Falkenpelz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Sanity 2
  • Wavey 2

5 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Honestly though, this still confuses me: I thought, his theory was just that they turned into thulecite as they died, not that they were the original source of it. Maybe they left their bodies behind and then the moth just went brrrr

And if Zeklo didn't mean that, this is now MY new canon

Lore.jpg

Wait, to get dust to make thulicite we need salt but didn't they stay in the cave the entire time? So how did they get salt without swimming or make boats and without fending off cookie cutters. Assuming all their history have already been shown and none of it is left out or is missing. Of course the archives might add more lore that will explain it. 

Edited by Articestone
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Articestone said:

Wait, to get dust to make thulicite we need salt but didn't they stay in the cave the entire time?

Whatever Them did to the Ancients, it made them S A L T Y enough to transform in thulecite.

This is my new cannon

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Big Ups 1

On 11/10/2020 at 3:25 AM, Articestone said:

Wait, to get dust to make thulicite we need salt but didn't they stay in the cave the entire time?

I just always assumed the Caves were once the surface. You know, even in the real world you gotta dig to find actual ruins of ancient civiizations.

12 hours ago, Szczuku said:
Spoiler

image.thumb.png.be7d3241c4c37093f412b7aae3e24b68.png

But all too late, this is now in my head cannon

• Like 1
  • Shopcat 1

On 11/8/2020 at 12:56 AM, wons said:

wurt meme.png

let us descend to wickerbottom/wagstaff tier:

"*Diaphragm contracts, creating a negative pressure area which induces the flow of fresh air into my lungs* Hark, my olfactory organs detected the nondiscretionary odour of what can possibly a porcine-humanoid being, of whose vile brethren, confederates and legions have perforce laid waste to my society! Swine, filth! I must egress posthaste and plan their destruction and incredible harm to ensure prosperity for my beloved nation!"

• Like 3
  • Sanity 3
  • Potato Cup 1