An Eye for An Eye - 11-18-2021

Hm. Looks like all the items on the "terraria stuff coming to dst" half could just be skins for existing items, pardon the EoC itself. I mean, that's honestly what I'd prefer, too many fantasy items from a wildly different setting getting dumped on DST at once would take a while to adjust to. However, obviously hoping for a unique drop from EoC that actually has unique function.

But... I kinda liked DST having a self-secluded lore...

8 hours ago, JoeW said:

DST_Terraria_Date_Social_Box_Date_Only-v2.jpg

They sure don’t make planes of existence like they used to. One teensy little mishap has plunged the world of Terraria into rather... constant danger, and is terrarizing the Constant like nothing before! Survivors and Terrarians alike will have to keep a watchful eye out… after all, who knows what might slip through the cracks when two worlds collide? The Eye for An Eye update launches November 18th. 

Super excited!!!

Please, please! Don't let these just be skins and actually give some new and interesting items :/.

they look like skins to the telelocator, fire/ice staff, meat bulb, glass cutter, glass axe, night armor and dark sword.

I hope the new boss actually drops the items and isn't an event where we have to kill the eye to unlock the skins. Although if it was community effort where we all have to kill the invading eyes of cthulhu to unlock them, well that would be cool.

Still, please let these be new items.

:crushed:

34 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Please, please! Don't let these just be skins and actually give some new and interesting items :/.

they look like skins to the telelocator, fire/ice staff, meat bulb, glass cutter, glass axe, night armor and dark sword.

I hope the new boss actually drops the items and isn't an event where we have to kill the eye to unlock the skins. Although if it was community effort where we all have to kill the invading eyes of cthulhu to unlock them, well that would be cool.

Still, please let these be new items.

:crushed:

Maybe they're just skin.

7 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

if i get to hear this absolute banger in the DST style I'll never have felt so alive since the time i mistakenly broke a Plantera's bulb in Hornet's terraria server

Oh wow, didn't even think about crossover music.

I greatly doubt Plantera is anything more than a skin but a DST take on the classic of Boss 1 would be amazing too.

3 minutes ago, Fenneko 06Z said:

this thing looks like last prism with terraria logo on it . No clue what it means , but I'm excited for this crossover nevertheless ! 

Oh boy can't wait to obliterate deerclops with the unmatched power of the sun

Archived