An Eye for An Eye - 11-18-2021

DUDE THIS IMAGE CAN BE TURNED INTO ACTUAL POSTER AND GET GLUED ON WALL WTF WHY SO PRETTY !!! :DDDDDDD But if I'm honest , thank you Klei team for such amazing updates . I keep saying that you're one of the best game developers out there , but I really mean it ! Also if you think what you've came thru , it's so nice that you still are able not to just satisfy your players , but shock them almost every update you come up with ! Eager to play and buy all the skins you come up with , all to support such beautiful developers ! (I'm very sure that pickaxe axe is going to be a skin for pick/axe lol)
                                                                                                                Have a good time of day , sincerely , your Fenneko 0'6Z 

24 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Wait, I am confusion: is this all gonna be just skins for DST, an event like the forge, or a mix of skins and content for the main game?

or none of the above and I got it all wrong

nobody can tell, it is rather super vague

but what wonders me is ,wich side gets the better deal? i mean i soupose it always depends on the person, but then again, you can somewhat guess from from the past things like that, wich would mean dst gets just skins, and terraria gets another enemy spam event....but then again what i have seen is that this time its maybe more then that? who knows? maybe it will make it game of the year or something i dont know

Archived