An Eye for An Eye - 11-18-2021

4 minutes ago, Educated Fish said:

Too bad most of those items are likely to be purely skins as for terraria probably all going to be drops from deerclops I imagine as early game loot/cosmetics

I very seriously doubt it, they wanted this update out in October, teased it before October ever arrived, and then Delayed it into November- if it was that simple: it would’ve came out as scheduled or during the first possible date afterwards, this has Intentionally been delayed into Mid-November.

Plus- The official DST Roadmap still has a QoL update, Wolfgang Rework and an Actual Game Content update in the line up (we’ve gotten 2/3) And a couple skins- doesn’t qualify as a game content update.

Theres also teaser gifs of Deerclops stomping about in Terraria.. And Eye of Chutlulu gazing into the constant.

So it’s more then just skins.. and I’m hyped for that- reading the Terraria Facebook/Twitter- Their fanbase seems to hyped for this too- which is nice. Hopefully it gets some of them to come check out DST.

7 minutes ago, LinknAllie said:

I wonder what the skins for the characters will be.

I sure hope Dryad clothes skin will be a thing :wilson_laugh: very close to the one ingame but more detailed obviously.

I already know who i will force to wear those:

Spoiler

Wolfgang ofc!

6 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I play terraria, my point is that there are already open eyes on the poster.

There 3. 2 with open mouths and one with closed.

Plus this is just a teaser artwork.

EDIT:

They also are a little to big to be the common eye mobs. But then again this is just an artwork so we will see.

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Ahem Anyways- So it’s safe to assume there’s not going to be a Beta phase right??

You know i've been noticing passworded Klei official "Test server" popping up recently on the server list.

That wasn't there before

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

Ayyy Plantera Bulb Lureplant skin.

I knew that was a good fit.

It would be a nasty surprise if it wasn't just a skin but a variant of Lureprant that has a chance to spawn and this one activley fights back when you try to "kill" it.

Meanwhile.. I’m reading comments on the Terraria Facebook/Twitter, they seem pretty hyped about it because apparently Terraria was supposed to be “not getting anymore updates” and then this happens? 
Seems like a good bit of them are now googling what is “don’t starve”

This is nice, and IF this is indeed Terraria’s last update, I hope it’s a long term one where Klei and Re-logic can continue to borrow content & ideas from one another.

There’s already people on Terraria’s Facebook page saying things like “Wait if Terraria is now crossing over with Klei’s games we need a crossover with Oxygen Not Included for a new moon biome.”

I guess I’ll do my part and post that quote here to pass on ;) 

1 hour ago, Horsheen said:

Holy **** is that deerclops from terraria?!

WAS THAT THE BITE OF 1920?!

I'm hyped. The promo art looks like Jeff Agala's work. Definitely He-man inspired. Think we'll finally get a Bren-dar from Hot lava reveal soon? :wilson_ecstatic:

This news made me happy as well. Hope more people try out Havaria.

14 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Meanwhile.. I’m reading comments on the Terraria Facebook/Twitter, they seem pretty hyped about it because apparently Terraria was supposed to be “not getting anymore updates” and then this happens? 
Seems like a good bit of them are now googling what is “don’t starve”

This is nice, and IF this is indeed Terraria’s last update, I hope it’s a long term one where Klei and Re-logic can continue to borrow content & ideas from one another.

There’s already people on Terraria’s Facebook page saying things like “Wait if Terraria is now crossing over with Klei’s games we need a crossover with Oxygen Not Included for a new moon biome.”

I guess I’ll do my part and post that quote here to pass on ;) 

Fr? I barely see the terraria community talking about this

I have a question.. Terraria is currently playable through Xbox Gamepass, Dont Starve (single player) was recently removed from the pass- is it safe to assume that DST will be coming to the Gamepass for this crossover @JoeW

I already own DST, but it would be a great opportunity to get some of my friends/the terraria fans to come try out the game.

1 hour ago, ALCRD said:

I sure hope Dryad clothes skin will be a thing :wilson_laugh: very close to the one ingame but more detailed obviously.

I already know who i will force to wear those:

Reveal hidden contents

Wolfgang ofc!

Forget the dryad "clothes" I want the arms dealer's trenchcoat, and some black dye to dye it black.

2 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

Forget the dryad "clothes" I want the arms dealer's trenchcoat, and some black dye to dye it black.

Terraria also has French Maid outfit ... I could find some uses for that one too :>

Hehe. Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket?

Looks like predicted the release date.

On 11/10/2021 at 5:47 PM, HowlVoid said:

Next week. 

1 hour ago, Terra B Welch said:

Last Prism with the Terraria logo on it?

Looks like the tree statues in terraria? Some statues in terraria would look really nice in dst. 

Hopefully we get some fountains too.

Archived