[Game Update] - 478446

• Developer
  • Fixed a rendering crash on pc’s with low end hardware (crashes related to when a creature dies or a tree is burnt)
  • Added Wanda’s emote sounds.
  • Tweaked the Ancient Fuelweaver so it should not get stunlocked by whips, including the Alarming Clock.
  • Reduced the volume of the pulse sound when Wanda naturally ages one year while young and middle-aged.
  • Life Giving Amulet no longer consumes durability while equipped by Wanda.
  • Wanda’s Backstep and Backtrek markers will now show on top of the oasis lake and the flooring around the Ancient Gateway.
  • Fixed a controller crash in the Character select screen when trying to view starting Curios for characters that don’t have any.
  • The Ice Fishing Rod now applies it’s skin to bobbers and floats while fishing.

View full update

• Like 43
  • Thanks 6
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 2

35 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Tweaked the Ancient Fuelweaver so it should not get stunlocked by whips, including the Alarming Clock.

View full update

This is awesome Scott. Can we have it for Celestial Champion phase 2? We can stucklock him the entire phase  without him casting nothing else besides the first spin and first gesalts. Thanks. 

Ps. I can provide gif if needed.

Edited by GLERMZ
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • GL Happy 1

2 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

All the whips stunlocked enemies even before Wanda existed but only now its an issue? Ehh...

To be fair, Tail o' Three Cats has tiny damage and Bull Kelp breaks in 50 uses so it was not worth it.

With Wanda who deals great damage with her clock and even being refuelable, it matters most.

Edited by SomebodyRandom
  • Like 16

30 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Is the Ice Fishing Rod bobber sprite always the same no matter which bobber is used?

Yep, I think it would have been nice if it only applied to standard bobbers (from wood and driftwood I mean), I was especially using the Malbatross Quill with that skin and it was pretty by itself, I'm surprised Klei decide to update this skin just now :| but cute I guess !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

Ancient Guardian also suffers from this issue.

Good to see that getting fixed for the Fuelweaver without affecting the range or damage of the whip!

Edited by sinisterrkid
  • Like 2

Any idea why the "Server encountered an issue" error always appears freshly after hotfix? It seems to go away after a day or two, but once again we made a break with friends while playing and our server refuses to launch after we updated the game. 

• Wavey 1

5 hours ago, DajeKotlyar said:

Does Wanda still funny jumping after teleport from boat? Maybe, it's not a bug...

That's a Wand tech, only skilled players can do.

(For anyone who doesn't know, if you teleport off a boat while Wanda she will sometimes do the "jumping on/off boat" animation repeatedly. She just kinda... hops around everywhere, its insanely funny. Getting on a boat and off of it normally fixes it.)

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, SomebodyRandom said:

To be fair, Tail o' Three Cats has tiny damage and Bull Kelp breaks in 50 uses so it was not worth it.

With Wanda who deals great damage with her clock and even being refuelable, it matters most.

To be fair, they just removed the only useful feature from Tail o' Three Cats.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2