Webber's Character Refresh Coming Next Week!

Klei, pleeeeease, give Webber a Silk turf... There is no point in webber gets a speed boost on sticky ground, if this sticky ground is only 2sqm around the nest. And since you will have tons of Silks playing as webber, and you are a spider, you should be able to craft some sticky turf. 

And another point: Pls make spiders not afraid of bee queen scream, at least when there is a Spider Queen nearby. 

1 hour ago, Nooahz said:

And another point: Pls make spiders not afraid of bee queen scream, at least when there is a Spider Queen nearby. 

Or when webber is using the spider queen hat, giving another use for this useless item. 

1 hour ago, Nooahz said:

Klei, pleeeeease, give Webber a Silk turf... There is no point in webber gets a speed boost on sticky ground, if this sticky ground is only 2sqm around the nest. And since you will have tons of Silks playing as webber, and you are a spider, you should be able to craft some sticky turf. 

This one of those things that would fine, but isn't as fine due to Wurt's existence.

We don't need the gap between these due similarly themed characters to close any further.

26 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

This one of those things that would fine, but isn't as fine due to Wurt's existence.

We don't need the gap between these due similarly themed characters to close any further.

Why? Its just a turf that works as a road, and woul be so amazing webber be able to craft this even for base decoration. Theres no point this be exclusive to wurt then a spider able to make and walk in... silk. 

And why spiders fear bee queen when your own queen is in the battlefield? 

7 hours ago, Keller Max said:

But why would you use spiders for something different than spider wars?

Bee queen, tree guards, spiderqueens, hounds and worms protection, ancient guardian and dragonfly ? For moose goose work too but you might want to gather the meat if no, you just want feathers, they are good at killing her

Now, being able to pick spiders, spitters could be good at killing sea stuff like malbatross

Weeber is so underated

1 hour ago, Nooahz said:

Because is for what is made her scream. I think only merm guards should be inmune. No point of adding that perk to spiders

They are already good at killing her

On 6/18/2021 at 12:21 AM, Terra B Welch said:

I hear nurse spiders and all I think is "oof, I won't be able to tank and spank spider queens as wendy anymore."

On 6/18/2021 at 12:42 AM, Guille6785 said:

dw abi will probably stunlock them too

Typical Wendys, rework’s not even out and they are already strategizing how to destroy all spiders :rolleyes:

Do you guys think the webber elegant guest of honor skin will be available for in shop purchase on this webber update? 

i was planning to buy off market, the price is going down ever so slightly i think.. i guess it wouldnt hurt to wait and see. Its only another couple days ~ 

27 minutes ago, Bayoyoy said:

Do you guys think the webber elegant guest of honor skin will be available for in shop purchase on this webber update? 

i was planning to buy off market, the price is going down ever so slightly i think.. i guess it wouldnt hurt to wait and see. Its only another couple days ~ 

It will, yes. Along with Survivor, Triumphant and Roseate.

5 hours ago, irrationalmoon said:

I have long wanted to be able to wrap spiders up in a gift for a certain someone, so I am absolutely delighted that I will be able to realize that dream.

Before you lies 10 bundling wraps 8 of these 10 have 2 spitters and 2 dangling depth dwellers all with thulecite crowns the other 2 have enlightened crowns do you dare?

1 hour ago, GelatinousCube said:

I am hoping the den decoration that makes  spiders neutral keeps them at level 3 and doesn't have durability.

with the ability to shave layers, and webber's upgrade ability remaining in tact, this would do more harm than good, it shuts down a spider den's ability to passively multiply

3 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Before you lies 10 bundling wraps 8 of these 10 have 2 spitters and 2 dangling depth dwellers all with thulecite crowns the other 2 have enlightened crowns do you dare?

That's quite the mysterious box

I think it would be awesome for the webber to have some interactions with the spiders and for them to respond like a "good afternoon" or when he passes by to hear the spiders commenting on something like "those pigs are disturbing the nest again" or " hey look what i learned with web" something simple but i think it would be an interesting detail

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu acho que seria incrível o webber ter algumas interações com as aranhas e que elas respondessem como comprimentar com um "boa tarde" ou então quando ele passar perto ouvir as aranhas comentando sobre algo como "aqueles porcos estão pertubando o ninho de novo" ou "ei olha o que eu aprendi com teia" algo simples mas acho que seria um detalhe interessante 

On 6/20/2021 at 3:19 AM, Nooahz said:

Why? Its just a turf that works as a road, and woul be so amazing webber be able to craft this even for base decoration. Theres no point this be exclusive to wurt then a spider able to make and walk in... silk. 

I would be fine with Webber getting the turf if Wurt got the Whistle and shoe box tbh. The fear part makes sense however the spider queen's army is made of untrained spiders who've just been born and run completely on instinct while the king's guards are elite merms who are only motivated by their king. That being said while we don't know for sure completely on how Webbers new abilities will interact based on the text alone Webber seems to have won in the teamplay department vs Wurt

On 6/20/2021 at 12:34 AM, Nooahz said:

I think that could be a problem for cooperative servers, making non Webber players walk slowly if the silky turf has the same properties of stickness for mobs and players.

Archived