[Game Update] - 458469

20 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

This is the one change I'm not so sure about. It just sounds like it'd make things more tedious as Wes, not harder.

Combined with tools lasting longer... Its just strange isn't it? Tedium for tedium's sake. 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

The Sea Fishing Rod, Trusty Slingshot, Tackle Box and Spectackler Box can now be eaten by Eyeplants.

Holy hell yes!!!! Goodbye million fishing rods and slingshots woooooo!

Also salt box and wes rework (if legit) are mind blowing.. I might just play wes for the first time!!

Also that structure is totally the sealed portal with the meteor moon stone thing up top! God i hope they reveal a bit more about the next RoT update during the klei stream

April fool's or truly refresh? pls klei you can make a joke about wes refresh but DONT make a joke about an Return of Them update, I am waiting this for a lot of time, and normaly arc means something cool so probably this update will be cool

Oh Klei and your lore holes~

So crows were accidentaly sucked into the Constant with Wes? Then how come Wagstaff observes (and Woodie suspects) that crows we see in-game are just some creatures that resemble crows?

I hope we get a clear answer to the birds' arc someday

• Like 7