[Game Update] - 458469

8 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

This is the one change I'm not so sure about. It just sounds like it'd make things more tedious as Wes, not harder.

Yeah, same. But at least he has the durability buff, so he still uses the same amount of durability to get the job done, it just takes longer. Also, I feel the cool factor of chopping trees with an invisible axe helps balance things out. :P

Have fun hammering moonrock walls as Wes though..

• Like 4

I finally got my salt shaker skin! I was so sad I missed it last year and I was really hoping it'd go back up on Twitch this year. And while it's not on Twitch, having it as redeemable reward for 1200 points is a great compromise, especially since they're giving everyone that clicks the link 1200 points anyway! It's the first time I've ever even spent any of my points that I've been saving and now everyone that missed it like me has another chance to claim their salt shaker skin!

• Like 2

i dont care about any foolery or wes or salt box (ok maybe i do) but more importand is THIS

image.png.ec97e530d410ed81833a79d1a74dc6da.pngwhats this? a machine to controll the moon? what ever it is the roadmap shadows have been revealed or "they" fooling us too?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Scrimbles said:

Oh, so Wes' was transported to the constant for no good reason, a complete accident that happened in a random alley, for no reason.

Okay.

I was bothered by this with Walter but I think it's fine for Wes. The whole point of this short is how Wes keeps accidentally helping people, like helping a kid find their lost dog, saving some eggs from a couple of crows who were going to eat them, and then eventually pushing someone out of the way who was about to be pulled into the constant, saving him and the family he was a part of in the process.
EDIT: also, like someone pointed out a little bit before I posted this: Wes "displeased" Maxwell by "stealing" someone else's way into the Constant and indirectly convincing them to keep living in the real world.

Edited by Sunset Skye
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1