Rhymes with Play Dev Cast Returns: Join us live this Thursday!

dst_stream_apr1_2021.png

Hey everyone, thanks for waiting. Our next work from home dev stream (episode 279) will be happening on April 1st, 2021 at 3:30 PM Pacific Time. Join Programmers Peter (and Zach who is calling in) this Thursday where we will be discussing the incoming update for Don't Starve Together!

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the Dev Cast goes live in your area: 

8 minutes ago, JanH said:

Our next work from home dev stream (episode 279) will be happening on April 1st, 2021 at 3:30 PM Pacific Time.

I'm half wondering if they are going to pull a Terraria, where part of the update is technically untrue, but part of it is...

Either way, can't wait to see! I really wanted to see the rest of the update concept art, and the discussion sounds promising!

1 hour ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

Ah, yet I mustn't be there, for it is my mothers birthday. Maybe I'll be able to hop in near the end

with this many people asking, surely they'll archive it so you can just re-watch it at a later time

Archived