Which character do you think will be added as the next DLC character?

Which character will be next?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next DLC character?

• Wagstaff
    • Wheeler
    • Wilba
    • Woodlegs
    • Walani
    • Wilbur
    • Other(Example: Charlie, unimplemented, Warbucks, ect)

I personally think that Wagstaff will be the next character because so far he is the biggest plot hole in the story and will put a lot together if he gets added to Don't Starve Together.  I mean,  Winona and him were both pulled into the constant only minutes apart.

I believe we're talking about the one mentioned in the roadmap? Honestly I think it'll be someone new.

Warly came in as a refresh, I kind of expect any others to come in as refreshes too. I'm hoping for a new character again.
If not I can see Wagstaff coming in. Though it would take away from DS' charm a bit I feel.

I think it will be something wildly new.

The devs chose the wording "new" on purpose I think. If we had a returning character they could have said someone was making a "return" and it would be just as hype. The dlc characters so far have been anthropomorphic characters, but my predictions are:

1. A moon person unlike Wormwood (Teaser is a portal?)

2. A surviving ancient

3. A bunny or cat person

4. Charlie

If its from DS Alone and not an original character, I'm confident it might be a Wilbur Rework, he seems to be the most fitting, and could be fun.

And here's this nice concept floating around where Wilbur gets whole examination quotes for everything but only its player and other Wilbur players see it where other characters would see the variants of OOooo Aaaahhh.

4 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

The devs chose the wording "brand new" on purpose I think. If we had a returning character they could have said someone was making a "return" and it would be just as hype.

+1

4 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

3. A bunny or cat person

please no.

----

personally i would still really like a super cave-focused character with like sanity drain on the surface instead of in the caves etc. Though maybe Webber's rework will fulfill the cave character archetype to some extent. 

Actually.. id prefer no new character and instead an extra refresh this year. the pace of the refreshes is getting kind of silly. 

lets just hope its not another walter... 

34 minutes ago, Ohan said:

personally i would still really like a super cave-focused character with like sanity drain on the surface instead of in the caves etc. Though maybe Webber's rework will fulfill the cave character archetype to some extent. 

I don't think Klei would make a caves character, considering how there are many worlds generated without caves even enabled, and considering how much more content there is on the surface

I honestly don't care who they are, I'd be just as hyped for Wagstaff, or Wilbur or a new one, or whoever makes it in, as like it happened with Warly, I'm sure they'll make a good character no matter who it may be

The main target and focus of my hype beam is the April RoT update anyway

8 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Xi Jinping

That's a strange way of spelling Winnie the Pooh.

-Can harvest honey from bee hives

-Slower the fuller his stomach gets

-Takes less damage the fuller his stomach gets

-Heals 10 HP from raw honey

Now on the available for $99.99

Pretty sure new means new, and not previously playable.

but then again- they considered wormwood a new dlc character and he was previously playable: so my vote goes to Walani.

I wouldn’t WANT Charlie to be dlc... she needs to be something you EARN from doing something important at the end of the Return of Them updates.. and not just a character you can buy or weave.

Archived