DST Year of the Beefalo is Live!

I bought the wrong skin chest ( Victorian Antiques chest in storepage ) and requested a refund. If I buy the complete one now will that add time to the DLC which prevents the refund after more than 2 hours ? Help I'm confused and still waiting for reply before buying the complete chest

5 hours ago, Lumberlocke said:

@minespatch THE INN KEEPER

5 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

@minespatch LO' AND BEHOLD

4 hours ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Well, I know a certain artist is gonna be happy.

4 hours ago, DavePlaysDST said:

minespatch hasnt posted on this yet, this concerns me due to his love for the innkeeper.

4 hours ago, JosePapp said:

Her* but it happened to me before.

4 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

i'm guessing they're asleep.

4 hours ago, gaymime said:

this might have been enough to kill them. has anyone checked?

OKAY I'M HERE IM HERE

:wilson_ecstatic:5d5b8046eb855_Skeledorktheinnkeeperfan.thumb.png.cc453d3a6c99f04348838f6a720002d4.png

5a465e94bdcf5_forgeskintraderannouncepugna.thumb.png.a0f542cc9560da78b73aa8b916b26fd0.png

So technically this art became canon even though not Forge related.

4 hours ago, Erineyes7 said:

VICTORIAN STUFF 

OOMPH Y E S, dammit, I was trying to save my points for finishing my christmas stuff.:wilson_ecstatic:

4 hours ago, AleksyPL said:

I got a cursed beefalo

blindbeefalo.png

Return of Boof(but no eyes this time)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Happy Hazard 3
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 3

Klei I've been a long time veteran of this game, it's one of my favorites and it's just about the only game I ever play on steam. I love both DST and DS, I play both equally as much, but I just wish there was more content being added to DS as well. I love the new content and constant new updates to DST, but its been so long since DS has seen a major update--whether it be just new mobs, furniture for Hamlet, bringing skins from DST to DS or new recipes, I'd just really appreciate if in any of the DLCS, we could see some new stuff as well. I know these things take time to make but I think I speak for a lot of DS stans out there when I say, we're more than willing to wait.

Edited by GlommerGoop64
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am predicting that after the event is over the beefalo skins will be put into the base game just like the Hallowe'en ones were for you to use out of the event.

Evidence being having a lot of code to work when the event is over.  Specifically everything being handled on the item network (like Hallowe'en skins) and GridGroomerPopupScreen:YOTB_event_check's always true when the event is not on making all skins work once the event is over.

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

10 hours ago, Jason said:

We've also added a bunch of new items to the Victorian collection.

dst_yotb_victorian_bundle_forum.png

We've added the new Victorian Antiques chest, and included the chest into the Victorian Bundle that includes, the previously existing Victorian Belongings Chest and Original Survivors Victorian Chest for $22.99usd. As always, these items will be available as drops in game and are also weaveable using spool.

Wally is trying to find himself in the collection 

image.jpeg.4963482c9c408254deb8889305214ce9.jpeg

• Haha 4
  • Big Ups 1

Update is awesome, already got all the Beefalo Dolls and costumes just need to earn a ton more lucky coins to get all the rewards!

Some of the new skins are UNBELIEVABLY good! All the Gate and Wall skins are just incredible and my base is looking twice as good as before now. The new Eyebrella isn't quite as cool as the Glass one but its still really neat and is a nice alternative/change. The new Bee Box is also super nice, it's going to be hard now choosing between this one and the twitch drop next week! Mushlight and new chest skins are also real nice.

The Salt box is a little weird and the drying rack seems a bit crooked but otherwise these are some exceptional skins!

• Big Ups 1