DST Year of the Beefalo is Live!

5 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Anyone else having Crashes while attempting Combat on a Mounted Decorated Beefalo? I've just had two crashes in a row due to this :( (on ps4)

Also can't do the contests anymore because the AI Beefalo attack their owners when they spawn and the contest is called off :(

PS4 fix when possible please Klei!

11 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Also can't do the contests anymore because the AI Beefalo attack their owners when they spawn and the contest is called off :(

are you in spring? 

The same thing happens with me and im on pc. the beefalo summoned by the judge in spring are in heat and instantly attack their pigs/merms making it impossible to do the event in spring :-/ 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ohan said:

are you in spring? 

The same thing happens with me and im on pc. the beefalo summoned by the judge in spring are in heat and instantly attack their pigs/merms making it impossible to do the event in spring :-/ 

That is what I immediately thought of, went to check a herd and nope... I'm in Winter too =\

I did log out and log back in and it has seemed to stop happening, I still can't do any Beefalo combat though without thegame crashing

• Sad Dupe 1

15 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

That's exactly how many there are.

Ok cool, so is it a random chance to get the other collections right now? I have the wx style , the formal style and the festive style. Unless of course they're not available yet? Thank you 

Just now, CutChemist said:

Ok cool, so is it a random chance to get the other collections right now? I have the wx style , the formal style and the festive style. Unless of course they're not available yet? Thank you 

You can make different skins by using different combinations of the 3 scraps.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CutChemist said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Potato Cup 1

This years Chinese New Year event seems to be very single player un-friendly.. I mean the Chinese events have always been more geared towards Multiplayer- but at least last year I was able to set up race courses and race against Charlie & her Shadow Carrats.

Is it even possible to do the YoTB stuff without other players?? Or do you need other players to compete in YoTB stuff?

The customizable heads, torso, horns & tails are pretty darn cool... I would have paid for these as skins and they could be added to the compendium page right along side Beard Skins in a New Beefalo skins/Belongings tab.

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is it even possible to do the YoTB stuff without other players?

Yeah, I was hoping to hear Curio Collector talk about my boof, I hope things are tweaked in the future.

What's the Curio Collector's new font?

12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is it even possible to do the YoTB stuff without other players?? Or do you need other players to compete in YoTB stuff?

28 minutes ago, sudoku said:

No he will spawn in 3 of his own beefalo shortly after that quote.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2