DST Year of the Beefalo is Live!

1 minute ago, DavePlaysDST said:

minespatch hasnt posted on this yet, this concerns me due to his love for the innkeeper.

Her* but it happened to me before.

I hope Klei adds event specific interactions like this beefalo stuff and carrat taming as part of sunken chest loot.

• Like 2

Tamed beefalo's seem to have a map icon now finally but i think its bugged, the little icon has a white background. this alone is such a huge improvement.Ā 

84551688_Schermafbeelding2021-02-04om19_46_14.png.7c126f624bb37525f22870422b2242b9.png

i really reallyĀ like the bell item. i wish it functioned like a follower item though. So the beefalo would stay near the bell if it was dropped on the ground.Ā 

• i hope when the event ends the bell and maybe other aspects of the event (but especially the bell) become part of the core game. I already plan on enabling it year roundĀ :D

the cosmetics seem fun! some of them a bit garish though perhaps for my tastes but really fun nonetheless. the snowy Yak skin looks really awesomeĀ wish it came without the scarf. mixing and matching the skinsĀ is gonna be alot of fun. The little dolls are super adorable.Ā 

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 11

• Developer
1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

The faces in the compendium now move

Good catch, we forgot to call that out. We've switched the faces in both the tab screen and the character selection grid to us their in-game animation art. Things are higher resolution now, they animate, and on the tab screen you'll see the current skin too.

15 minutes ago, BezKa said:

I can't buy the box of skins because the game keeps crashing. Please, Jeffrey is waiting and we have his event at last

Can you post your client_log.txt after it crashes?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • GL Happy 1

3 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Good catch, we forgot to call that out. We've switched the faces in both the tab screen and the character selection grid to us their in-game animation art. Things are higher resolution now, they animate, and on the tab screen you'll see the current skin too.

Will it work for modded characters though?Ā :spidercowers:

4 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Can you post your client_log.txt after it crashes?

I think that would be it- this time it let me add money to steam account before crashing while processing. Before, it crashed in the main screen (with standing characters)

client_log_2021-02-04-20-11-17.txt

Just now, Owlrus said:

I'm thinking of getting those clucky slippers, but I dunno how they might look in-game. Anyone have any pics?

I'm pretty sure you can inspect any item you want in the curio cabinet. That's literally what the system is for.

• Like 1