Sign in to follow this  
Jason

DST Year of the Beefalo is Live!

JosePapp    861
1 minute ago, DavePlaysDST said:

minespatch hasnt posted on this yet, this concerns me due to his love for the innkeeper.

Her* but it happened to me before.

I hope Klei adds event specific interactions like this beefalo stuff and carrat taming as part of sunken chest loot.

• Like 2

Blue Moth    5829
1 minute ago, DavePlaysDST said:

minespatch hasnt posted on this yet, this concerns me due to his love for the innkeeper.

i'm guessing they're asleep.

• Haha 1

BezKa    1834

I can't buy the box of skins because the game keeps crashing. Please, Jeffrey is waiting and we have his event at last

Cunning fox    707
3 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Good catch, we forgot to call that out. We've switched the faces in both the tab screen and the character selection grid to us their in-game animation art. Things are higher resolution now, they animate, and on the tab screen you'll see the current skin too.

Will it work for modded characters though? :spidercowers:

ADM    8926
Just now, Cunning fox said:

Will it work for modded characters though? :spidercowers:

Yep I tried out on both client and server mods and it works on all huds ! That's amazing

• Thanks 1

BezKa    1834
4 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Good catch, we forgot to call that out. We've switched the faces in both the tab screen and the character selection grid to us their in-game animation art. Things are higher resolution now, they animate, and on the tab screen you'll see the current skin too.

Can you post your client_log.txt after it crashes?

I think that would be it- this time it let me add money to steam account before crashing while processing. Before, it crashed in the main screen (with standing characters)

client_log_2021-02-04-20-11-17.txt

Owlrus    4535

I'm thinking of getting those clucky slippers, but I dunno how they might look in-game. Anyone have any pics?

Mike23Ua    10054

I’m sad that I can’t be home to play.. I’m up town right now doing business stuff, mostly my business stuff involves waiting in a line for 45 minutes but oh joy!

Cant wait to actually get to play the new update.. 

Well-met    5530
Just now, Owlrus said:

I'm thinking of getting those clucky slippers, but I dunno how they might look in-game. Anyone have any pics?

I'm pretty sure you can inspect any item you want in the curio cabinet. That's literally what the system is for.

• Like 1