Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

19 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

From a lore perspective, does Wes suck because he never was able to make a deal with Maxwell? Where other characters were given powers in line with their greatest desires, in exchange for a one way ticket to the constant, Wes was just pulled in without making a deal first. Is he literally just the only normal human in the constant?

Subsequently, was George Witherstone granted powers and allowed to stay in the real world?

Hmm do you imagine if that were true, that could make him an interesting villain if Charlie ever gets defeated or if the survivors ever scape.

3 minutes ago, IanKSB91 said:

Hmm do you imagine if that were true, that could make him an interesting villain if Charlie ever gets defeated or if the survivors ever scape.

Why would Wes be a villain? He's so nice.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

But nobody was actually given powers by Maxwell? Willow seems to have always been fireproof, Wigfrid didn't get anything from Maxwell except appearing in the newspaper as missing, the thing that occasionally brought back Warlys mom was his loving care, not magic, Woodie was not freed of his curse, Webber stayed a spider, Wanda did not make a deal with Maxwell, Bernie and Abigail come to life because of the magic within the Constant, not Maxwell, and Wilson literally just got a description for a portal to the Constant. Maxwell tricked people, he never gave them anything.

Isn't it a monkey's paw situation? Wigfrid for example got to be the center of the stage again, doomed to play her character forever. Wolfgang got his superhuman strength from Maxwell, but got pulled into the constant. Wilson gained the knowledge to build the portal (and with him being the main character, I always assumed that the science progression was Wilson exploring his newfound scientific prowess), but got pulled into the constant.

Have I been wrong this whole time?!

• Like 4

So uhh now that inventories are going to be shared across platforms does that mean that Funko Pop dolls now grant players 3 of the same skin? (One on PC, Xbox, PlayStation) I have never bought a Funko Pop doll but.. if people are just gonna have extra skins- maybe someone will send me one or two *wink wink*

Seriously though- Will shared inventory now grant 3 of the same skin on things like Redeem codes?

On 3/22/2022 at 10:16 PM, SinancoTheBest said:

Why are regular signs always neglected on the skin(belonging) department?

So far we gor 3 skins for directional signs and four for minisigns. The former got skins from Twitch drops, a rework bundle and from an item collection while the latter gets its skins from Year of the Carrat and the latest Fantasmical collections.

Why are regular signs suspiciously left out. It'd be great if directional sign skins applied to them as well or at least we had some seperate sign skins.

Directional signs are more versatile, but yeah, it would be nice if the skins applied to normal signs as well. 

25 minutes ago, Paoling said:

Why does Maxell x Wilson so popular 

Usually when there are characters that hate each other, some people in the fandom will ship them despite the clear mutual hate, you can also see it with characters like Dib and Zim or Kyle and Cartman.

28 minutes ago, Paoling said:

where my Wormwood x Wurt fan?

What the heck? that's the first time I heard that one, and there are reasons why.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

What is the exact pattern of crab king healing (8 purple plus pearl)? Of all boss fights this is the only one i still fail often.

And how do you deal with targeting? For some reason my ice staves sometimes target claws, but sometimes they dont. Clicking the staff on Crab seems to cast slower than holding F.

I just dont get this fight

Edited by reallychina
  • Like 1

Who is the trade inn keeper? Is it even canon? Where is the trade inn? How does it exist? Why does the trade inn so safe? Is there food at trade inn? Is trade inn a actual inn? Is there other place like the trade inn? How does the trade inn keeper live and survive? Is there other like the trade inn keeper? Is there something the trade keeper is hiding?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Waoling said:
  1. Who is the trade inn keeper?
  2. Is it even canon? Where is the trade inn?
  3. How does it exist?
  4. Why does the trade inn so safe?
  5. Is there food at trade inn? Is trade inn a actual inn?
  6. Is there other place like the trade inn?
  7. How does the trade inn keeper live and survive?
  8. Is there other like the trade inn keeper?
  9. Is there something the trade keeper is hiding?
  1. 167478200_curiocollectorforzine.thumb.png.3e492929be5d5a55e7952865ef69d107.pngHe's a trader
  2. Check your menu in the "collectables/curios"
  3. 5966c481a7051_Beefalotraderbreakshift.png.b0f5f237793e06bb6f26becfdccccb74.pngWorks as a booth
  4. He might have a dark master we don't know about. Character is hidden in files. Hoping to do a video about this later.
  5. He collects candy wrappers, so I assume his diet is Hallowed nights candy and cawnival food. Maybe Beefalo meat.
  6. Not that I'm aware of right now.
  7. He waits for frens to come. IT doesn't last long. 5add27ab3a011_Meetingtheskintrader.thumb.png.b094d8b78063f92c645a6ed2797de460.png5b1a2f8c92b3e_Skintradersgrandthreftchairquest.thumb.png.ae9b0fed50909a1563ab0033ecb3c392.png
  8. Look at 4.
  9. Well, we found out he has a side gig to be a beefalo beautician. That was a twist but seems reasonable enough.

Fun fact: his favorite color is Perriwinkle. Thanks Kris. 57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

How long should Bearger take on a maximum to finally spawn after you hear him growl? Is more than a day normal? More than two days constant growling? Otherwise I don't think the Bearger bug is actually fixed...

Bearger should spawn 60 seconds after he first growls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Anyone else notice how Gembells now require Thelucite Fragments to craft with todays new Xbox update? They did not mention this in the patch notes.

I don’t even know where to go/what to do to GET Thelucite lmao..

Marbells were also added. Use those.