Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

1 hour ago, t0panka said:

THIS is all i expect while waiting for this DLC. This brings up some discussion, fuels our hype, brings at least something new and doesnt cost much for devs IMO

Why not do something like that for ONI? Little tiny teaser? Klei? Please? Anyway i will still quietly refresh this page every day like i was doing for so long already .)

To be fair, they did and quite a bit more. Look back in the thread if you haven't. We're just waiting for specific details, but we get endgame fixed, space fixed, and nuklear something :D

In the SteamDB branch "development" has not changed for almost a month. Only "staging" and "demo". Does this mean that we are on the verge of an announcement? :shock::shock::-o

5 hours ago, aresd said:

In the SteamDB branch "development" has not changed for almost a month. Only "staging" and "demo". Does this mean that we are on the verge of an announcement? :shock::shock::-o

It probably just means that they do not really use the development branch.

5 hours ago, aresd said:

I want you to be right!

This game is soooo good, exciting, amazing, well.. all!

I am monitoring the SteamDB branch too.

2 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Don't break our hopes ...

8 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Go away, don't bother believers to believe in the early DLC))

8 hours ago, aresd said:

Go away, don't bother believers to believe in the early DLC))

- Thou shalt visit the temple of the Roadmap at least 3 times a day.

- Thou shalt rejoice when receiving news and updates from the creators, and leave a reaction.

- Thou shalt include save files and all logs files with your bug reports.

- Thou shalt spread news and opinions of exploits to all you encounter, regardless if you use them or not.

- Thou shalt have mercy on dupes who dig themselves, or wall themselves, into unreachable places. No mercy will be given to a dupe who has an accident in the clean water supply.

12 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

- Thou shalt visit the temple of the Roadmap at least 3 times a day.

- Thou shalt rejoice when receiving news and updates from the creators, and leave a reaction.

- Thou shalt include save files and all logs files with your bug reports.

- Thou shalt spread news and opinions of exploits to all you encounter, regardless if you use them or not.

- Thou shalt have mercy on dupes who dig themselves, or wall themselves, into unreachable places. No mercy will be given to a dupe who has an accident in the clean water supply.

Well, almost done. It remains to register a religious movement in the international legal field and elect a chapter)))

On 10/15/2020 at 10:51 PM, yoakenashi said:

No mercy will be given to a dupe who has an accident in the clean water supply.

I find that if you threaten them that you will build a septic tank specifically to drown them in if they pee in the clean water, they can hold it a bit longer while running for the toilet ;-) 

I neeeeeeed Atoms.

Give me Atoms falling from the sky, Atoms from the sweat of dupes shoes, barrels of Atoms.

Atoms to put the crappy Atom chips for melting in to.

Blinky blinky, give me Atoms.

I need rod meltdowns, serious malfunctions, Atoms dancing everywhere.

Without Atoms a dupe life is just dark without glow.

I want to roll in Atoms, give me Atoms.

Waaaaaaagh² !

image.png.2b6ab27394679153229570e5662e861d.png

P.S. After a year or so I recently played the game for 3000 cycles, in that time around 500 dupes died.

Was great, no crashes and no gameplaystopperbug(s).

Well done Klei !!!

@JoeW Can you put an achievement in ?

1000 dupe deaths - Achievement "Colony sacrifice of a holy Thousand" ?

Its important that Thousand is written with a big T, otherwise the Colony Karma sinks to bits.

---

P.S.

My base was often close to extinction, it was like playing Banished. After 300 hours or so I even got the steam engine running, got 5 or so now doing their thing in my open plan chaos mega base. Rockets are awesome, took me 600 hours or so - I miss that they cant topple by player fault and exploded the whole base. Spreading fire ( DLC? ) and firefighting foam + fire engine with long vehicle ladder would be amazing. Like a 3x3 square vehicle with an extender fire engine ladder of 12 squares. With blue flashlights and siren like in Ghostbusters and a little dupe pet dragon driving it. The dragon increases the vehicle speed and response time, but has a hot fire breath under stress and by accident puts the base sometime on fire.

I better stop dreaming now... Keep the fun (DLC) content coming !

image.png.ecd2df7b70f0b047e16d7c05af2405b1.png

On 10/19/2020 at 1:40 PM, babba said:

I neeeeeeed Atoms.

Give me Atoms falling from the sky, Atoms from the sweat of dupes shoes, barrels of Atoms.

Atoms to put the crappy Atom chips for melting in to.

Blinky blinky, give me Atoms.

I need rod meltdowns, serious malfunctions, Atoms dancing everywhere.

Without Atoms a dupe life is just dark without glow.

I want to roll in Atoms, give me Atoms.

Waaaaaaagh² !

image.png.2b6ab27394679153229570e5662e861d.png

P.S. After a year or so I recently played the game for 3000 cycles, in that time around 500 dupes died.

Was great, no crashes and no gameplaystopperbug(s).

Well done Klei !!!

@JoeW Can you put an achievement in ?

1000 dupe deaths - Achievement "Colony sacrifice of a holy Thousand" ?

Its important that Thousand is written with a big T, otherwise the Colony Karma sinks to bits.

---

P.S.

My base was often close to extinction, it was like playing Banished. After 300 hours or so I even got the steam engine running, got 5 or so now doing their thing in my open plan chaos mega base. Rockets are awesome, took me 600 hours or so - I miss that they cant topple by player fault and exploded the whole base. Spreading fire ( DLC? ) and firefighting foam + fire engine with long vehicle ladder would be amazing. Like a 3x3 square vehicle with an extender fire engine ladder of 12 squares. With blue flashlights and siren like in Ghostbusters and a little dupe pet dragon driving it. The dragon increases the vehicle speed and response time, but has a hot fire breath under stress and by accident puts the base sometime on fire.

I better stop dreaming now... Keep the fun (DLC) content coming !

image.png.ecd2df7b70f0b047e16d7c05af2405b1.png

2014_12_06_da15dc6f99d7b5a602864d83d15b873c.jpg

I am just wondering if it is even possible with our current machines which can barely handle a large colony on a single asteroid to have multiple colonies on multiple asteroids. I have an i7 6700K which sort of struggles with really large colonies so how will it support multiple colonies possibly big ones. How much of a beefy processor will the dlc need? Is it even possible with our current tech to play the DLC? Sorry but I just don't see how we will be able to fit so many added calculations with out current processors limit.

Archived