Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

13 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

I have been waiting this since this thread was posted, i saw in steamdb the progress of this DLC and i got exited when i saw the branches and all that stuff but i think was to early ... 

It is pretty likely that the various performance stuff will also have been part of the DLC preparation. They obviously went over a lot of code to check things and the performance improvements are more likely just a secondary result

8 hours ago, Gurgel said:

It is pretty likely that the various performance stuff will also have been part of the DLC preparation. They obviously went over a lot of code to check things and the performance improvements are more likely just a secondary result

they type yes that this small update is something todo with upcoming DLC

40 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

Lol, this topic has even more hype for just a DLC than every DST update given that content updates for DST come out more often.

When there is a lot of something, you quickly get used to it and take it for granted)

If the shuttle from Kerbin States or the UDSSR Kuran could be in the game :confused: We could meet in the space station Kir and sip on drinks !

DLC 2 - Spreading fires, ignition, combustion. explosions

DLC 3 - Space Tech and shared colony play

image.thumb.png.401d7f011090a64b3e4c99da8f223993.png

image.png.b50c818bba047801ee0bbba14e2993df.png

5 minutes ago, babba said:

If the shuttle from Kerbin States or the UDSSR Kuran could be in the game :confused: We could meet in the space station Kir and sip on drinks !

DLC 2 - Spreading fires, ignition, combustion. explosions

DLC 3 - Space Tech and shared colony play

image.thumb.png.401d7f011090a64b3e4c99da8f223993.png

image.png.b50c818bba047801ee0bbba14e2993df.png

instead there will be a reactor, after the explosion of which we will have to add ethanol to the cooler in order to quickly remove the radionucleoids from the duplicates)

life is full of disappointments. Life in the game is also full of disappointments. Sheer disappointment )

The most correct vodka)

DyqONd_WwAIAOiT (2).jpg

Oh, I'm so old that I remember that we had the obligatory iodine tablets in our family medicine box)

5 minutes ago, babba said:

Do not despair my friend !

Once shared colony play is in the game, you are invited to my base...but beware of my colony Cecil hotel

Thank you for bringing Ethanol up, my colony is still 500 cycles away from such classy substances. :afro:

black Russian cocktail at my expense to all visitors of your rocket. It will be in the constitution of my asteroid))

It seems to me that for the time while we are waiting for the DLC, we would have already created our own DLC)

5 hours ago, aresd said:

It seems to me that for the time while we are waiting for the DLC, we would have already created our own DLC)

i assume they not work everyday like players can play, also it's not that easy because you need deal differed things, not only animation but also code, sounds, plus 3 platforms. some companies even drop support for some platforms because it reduces development speed

Yeah, we all know it will take time :)

My Mom always used to say to me when I was little: "Never hatch your chickens before they count!".

image.thumb.png.c2de94b4316a895fb60a721f083a4609.png

I would rephrase that to the more correct synthax: "Never buy your cpus before they are much faster!".

7 hours ago, babba said:

Need DLC reactorz ! I have prepared the ground work...

image.thumb.png.271d2c8f1eb2d1fd19dc1f9261db18df.png

Well that’s why the DLC is late, that’s an Areva design*. You should have gone with a Westinghouse design.

2x8B3LBE9pxCQZsxveAwpS3V?ixlib=rails-3.0

Image courtesy of Georgia Power.

[* Friendly jab at my company’s competition :)]

Archived