Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

9 minutes ago, JRup said:

Since "they" is not 100% ea that did it, I'll just assume it's like when Mötley Crüe does one of their comebacks... We can all appreciate it, but it's never gonna be Westwood because the devil won't unchain its prey and it will never go home (sweet home).

That terrible M.O. ... We hates them ...

Seriously, the only good thing that ever came out of it all is the surplus when you need spare parts to repair an SNES cart... and NBA jam 95.

Besides the originals, I liked RA2& Yuri's revenge, played it with friends enough to see daybreak on many occasions. C&C3:TW was RTS joy as well as good eye candy.  Generals - meh... Bro tip, the regular C&C3 keys will work on a Kane edition. RA3 was okayish, but fell short and felt like going from sugar to a substitute.

I eventually got C&C the first decade, great collectible.

I did receive C&C4, played it, finished it. Never touched it again. I'd rather play generals (maybe, but won't)...

I have a paranoid feeling that EA will always look for a way to add "surprise mechanics" into anything they touch. This makes me avoid them and anything they produce like the plague (doesn't mean I haven't given them a nickle or two, see above). Don't get me started on DRM.

But hey, at least it's not Dis**y or Nin***do for that matter. (Names sensibly scratched out to avoid any gazes from Mordor) I have a feeling that if the Westwood IP had fallen into big-N's turf we wouldn't even get a remake because all fandom would be squashed - mercilessly.

I had scraped this off the web just yesterday, didn't think I'd get to use it today:

Hide contents

349776343_wretchedea.thumb.jpg.3340b7d746650e4a75e09df18ea046e2.jpg

Getting back on topic: Yes, I'm also waiting for the ONI DLC (I would call it expansion - for reasons) It'd be great to have the devs chime in from time to time or release a doomsday counter "update" into the game just to troll a bit... Or even just releasing mini patches into the game that'd just increase the game version, lol...

What I'm getting at is we're eager for news and will devour any info worse than a pacu does algae. (If I get a chance to take a jab at EA I will do it too.)

EA ruined every franchise, Simcity. C&C, and the list goes on and on,

Did anyone remember the HORRIBLE C&C MOBILE GAME that they showed and shamed in some past E3 ? 

2 hours ago, pether said:

Hey KLEI, can we at least get estimated announcement date for the announcement day, so we could chill out a little and don't check the forum every day because, hey, maybe today they will say anything more?

Pretty pretty pretty please!

every day ? you mean several times a day... no?

6 hours ago, pether said:

Hey KLEI, can we at least get estimated announcement date for the announcement day, so we could chill out a little and don't check the forum every day because, hey, maybe today they will say anything more?

Well, it is a good thing this forum server works pretty well....

7 hours ago, pether said:

Sadly, we have no clue if they are still alive or not 

163-1639407_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-

1 hour ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Question , if they change the space system, so we don't need to make Liquid oxygen and Hydrogen ? or maybe they will be provide us a new machine will make that for us?

Nah, but they can bring new rocket easier to build. Like the one we saw in the dlc, plastic and steam = bottle rocket.

3 minutes ago, suicide commando said:

The newest SpaceX rockets use farts ( ie, Liquid methane ) as fuel, so lets get those in ONI too.

And also create an engine on the butthurt. Create destructive duplicates, reduce their morale and send them into a black hole)

50 minutes ago, yoakenashi said:

ONI DLC: $14.99

New ONI DLC roadmap: $74.99

A random post from the Dev team letting us know they are still alive: $349.99

shut-up-and-take-my-money-9299-2560x1600.jpg

Archived