Ipsquiggle

Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

Recommended Posts

MarcinW    79

To be honest at my work we also got a little bit slower because of covid situation, so I understand why this dlc taking longer time to finish.

But how I wish I could program so fancy game instead boring web applications! Lucky You Klei! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabberworld    217
4 minutes ago, MarcinW said:

To be honest at my work we also got a little bit slower because of covid situation, so I understand why this dlc taking longer time to finish.

But how I wish I could program so fancy game instead boring web applications! Lucky You Klei! 

we not know how much code they needed change for this upcoming DLC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gabberworld said:

we not know how much code they needed change for this upcoming DLC.

Remember that they are reworking the entire space system so they need to take their time doing it. 

I was hoping that today we will have news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fernandodut    0
16 hours ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Remember that they are reworking the entire space system so they need to take their time doing it. 

I was hoping that today we will have news. 

Today? :o 

Anxiety level up again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gurgel    2663
6 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

When i said today is was yesterday, because Tuesdays and Thursdays they give us some news, maybe they changed the cycle. 

Relax. The release will happen sooner or later. This is not a dire emergency, this is just solid software engineering and that takes time and sometimes (actually quite often) more than expected.

  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gurgel said:

Relax. The release will happen sooner or later. This is not a dire emergency, this is just solid software engineering and that takes time and sometimes (actually quite often) more than expected.

Yes, they are reworking the entire space system so... there must have an excelent engieneering team doing that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aresd   
Guest aresd

I just burned out, because many months to update the forum several times a day and wait for news about the DLC. And I decided to play the Don't Starve Together, which I just bought a couple of years ago just for support Klei, without even launching it even once. Now...someone get me out of this game. So interedting. All day all night @_@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarcinW    79

Yeah, Dont Starve is so good, specialy Together (with friends) :) But also waiting for update I am playing Rimworld... I just hate its graphics - no comparision to ONI, base building really sucks, interface sucks, but one thing they made good - story telling. If ONI had that kind of stories it would be ultimate game for ages :)

Edited by MarcinW
  • Big Ups 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aresd   
Guest aresd
16 minutes ago, MarcinW said:

Yeah, Dont Starve is so good, specialy Together (with friends) :) But also waiting for update I am playing Rimworld... I just hate its graphics - no comparision to ONI, base building really sucks, interface sucks, but one thing they made good - story telling. If ONI had that kind of stories it would be ultimate game for ages :)

I liked the soundtrack there. Very atmospheric)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FailSyst3m    21

This wait is unbearable ...
It's like the last 5min before the end of daywork.

The worst is to know, than after this. You will be in a state of pure joy.
 

hide-the-pain-harold-meme.jpg

 

Share the "Harold" with me, my dear comrades.
even if he does nothing, he help (in some way)

Edited by FailSyst3m
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orty97    30

I guess I'm not the only one checking in daily. Every workday on lunch break I take a look here in hope of news XD send help pls :-?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
babba    1922

Onnnnniiiiiiii :black_eyed:

Free drinks for everyone :angel:

image.thumb.png.cfc334dba5abcbd7990118b0b8863249.png

image.png.e0bb38c87bee6af02e14a3800396a59b.png

image.thumb.png.b2f936075ff2c38baa9650a69be155db.png

"Its a drinkz from ma Italian Barrie pharm !"

image.thumb.png.f83932904bb16f19fa56f0adad9f09f0.png

image.png.8fb8c2e82331b781beb611704919782a.png

I`m currently working on stacking multiple rockets on top of each other and then I want to launch one after the other, blocking the steam ahead of launches with water :adoration: Its soooooooo much fun !

image.png.ed29aaaa7089b27f9fe1aa37b8c6188b.png

image.thumb.png.5b6aab25b5624ca240a80fa421f03301.png

Edited by babba
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beowulfe    183
18 minutes ago, sepher said:

Public Testing is up!!!!!!

Untitled1.png

It's just this update, completely unrelated to the DLC: 

The DLC won't be around for quite some time yet. Looks like most of the hype in this thread should be ignored for a while longer - though I'm still excited to see some great QoL updates from that patch. :D

Edited by Beowulfe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crbd115    325
18 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Sadly , another week pass , and no news from the DLC or the free update... :cry:

I mean yea because their doing the preview branch, the only time your likely to get some more info is when the preview branch finishes, thats when they posted the last roadmap

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, crbd115 said:

I mean yea because their doing the preview branch, the only time your likely to get some more info is when the preview branch finishes, thats when they posted the last roadmap

 

 

I have been waiting this since this thread was posted, i saw in steamdb the progress of this DLC and i got exited when i saw the branches and all that stuff but i think was too early ... 

Edited by Sebastiangperez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now