Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

To be honest at my work we also got a little bit slower because of covid situation, so I understand why this dlc taking longer time to finish.

But how I wish I could program so fancy game instead boring web applications! Lucky You Klei! 

4 minutes ago, MarcinW said:

To be honest at my work we also got a little bit slower because of covid situation, so I understand why this dlc taking longer time to finish.

But how I wish I could program so fancy game instead boring web applications! Lucky You Klei! 

we not know how much code they needed change for this upcoming DLC.

6 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

When i said today is was yesterday, because Tuesdays and Thursdays they give us some news, maybe they changed the cycle. 

Relax. The release will happen sooner or later. This is not a dire emergency, this is just solid software engineering and that takes time and sometimes (actually quite often) more than expected.

Just now, Gurgel said:

Relax. The release will happen sooner or later. This is not a dire emergency, this is just solid software engineering and that takes time and sometimes (actually quite often) more than expected.

Yes, they are reworking the entire space system so... there must have an excelent engieneering team doing that. 

I just burned out, because many months to update the forum several times a day and wait for news about the DLC. And I decided to play the Don't Starve Together, which I just bought a couple of years ago just for support Klei, without even launching it even once. Now...someone get me out of this game. So interedting. All day all night @_@

Yeah, Dont Starve is so good, specialy Together (with friends) :) But also waiting for update I am playing Rimworld... I just hate its graphics - no comparision to ONI, base building really sucks, interface sucks, but one thing they made good - story telling. If ONI had that kind of stories it would be ultimate game for ages :)

16 minutes ago, MarcinW said:

Yeah, Dont Starve is so good, specialy Together (with friends) :) But also waiting for update I am playing Rimworld... I just hate its graphics - no comparision to ONI, base building really sucks, interface sucks, but one thing they made good - story telling. If ONI had that kind of stories it would be ultimate game for ages :)

I liked the soundtrack there. Very atmospheric)

This wait is unbearable ...
It's like the last 5min before the end of daywork.

The worst is to know, than after this. You will be in a state of pure joy.

hide-the-pain-harold-meme.jpg

Share the "Harold" with me, my dear comrades.
even if he does nothing, he help (in some way)

Onnnnniiiiiiii :black_eyed:

Free drinks for everyone :angel:

image.thumb.png.cfc334dba5abcbd7990118b0b8863249.png

image.png.e0bb38c87bee6af02e14a3800396a59b.png

image.thumb.png.b2f936075ff2c38baa9650a69be155db.png

"Its a drinkz from ma Italian Barrie pharm !"

image.thumb.png.f83932904bb16f19fa56f0adad9f09f0.png

image.png.8fb8c2e82331b781beb611704919782a.png

I`m currently working on stacking multiple rockets on top of each other and then I want to launch one after the other, blocking the steam ahead of launches with water :adoration: Its soooooooo much fun !

image.png.ed29aaaa7089b27f9fe1aa37b8c6188b.png

image.thumb.png.5b6aab25b5624ca240a80fa421f03301.png

18 minutes ago, sepher said:

Public Testing is up!!!!!!

Untitled1.png

It's just this update, completely unrelated to the DLC: 

The DLC won't be around for quite some time yet. Looks like most of the hype in this thread should be ignored for a while longer - though I'm still excited to see some great QoL updates from that patch. :D

18 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Sadly , another week pass , and no news from the DLC or the free update... :cry:

I mean yea because their doing the preview branch, the only time your likely to get some more info is when the preview branch finishes, thats when they posted the last roadmap

14 hours ago, crbd115 said:

I mean yea because their doing the preview branch, the only time your likely to get some more info is when the preview branch finishes, thats when they posted the last roadmap

I have been waiting this since this thread was posted, i saw in steamdb the progress of this DLC and i got exited when i saw the branches and all that stuff but i think was too early ... 

Archived