What’s your dumbest death?

1 minute ago, Lovely Roses said:

How do you accidentally do that?!

Step 1: Be noob.

Step 2: Go to shave beefalo at night holding a torch.

Step 3: Don't bother building a fire.

Step 4: Accidentally right click while standing near beefalo.

Step 5: Die.

I was trying walter in his release and decide to do a ruins rush in that world.

Get trapped in a corner by 2 rooks, i put my log armor to tank the rooks coming to my pretty face. Decide to leave that corner before i get killed, was no worth to fight 2 of them, "oh, i almost forget my backpack", press space to equip it at the same they hit me 

On 6/14/2020 at 9:51 PM, Aquabard said:

Ok i got a good one. Me and my friend were playing as webber (me) and wurt (we were doing a whole swamp domination thing and ending pig civilization) so we were on our way to pk to drop off some stuff. I see the dreaded catcoon, i was over confident and said “catcoon hit me with your best shot, fire away” *it jump attacks me. I died, we were laughing so hard after that and now it has become an inside joke now.

image.png.807e6ce8326daf975ccf9c90b1b2c5d4.png

image.png.c68c3d2dcd135834c7ef45615dfd3127.png

image.png.fa4d30dd214f358dd5da9c6bf8d806a2.png

image.png.caa1651f0f04d28c0a2bbff249440b50.png

image.png.a75453cb0e3de30d7ad4c72d5c5c3760.png

Created and laid a bunch of traps to collect beard hair until nightfall, all while depleting my grass. Then realized I didn't have a torch. Darkness has killed me more than anything in this game. I have a list of rules now and the first and only rule is to always carry a torch/lantern/etc.

2 hours ago, gaymime said:

took my beef hat off while i was refining supplies and sorting my invo so i could use the tophat. forgot to reequip it and when a hive of bees came after me shortly after i ran headfirst into a herd of horny beefalo and was stomped

I really understand you ... 

I was on a Twitch stream when this happened: So a Mastusk had JUST killed us and we just got back after Spring finally came, after gathering our stuff I went on a boat trip with the Stream owner until it started to rain. Then suddenly I got struck by lighting in front of them, causing the boat to go up into flames and me to die from fire. They where plunged into the water and die in the darkness, all while everyone laughed at my bad luck.

I was ruins raiding as Walter, got too low on both HP and sanity, ate lichen and got into the portable tent.

As soon as I started sleeping, depth worms wave sounds started. I thought maybe the tent would act like a bush hat, and prevent the depth worms from knowing where I am.

It doesnt.

They wait for you all clumped together right by the exit.

Before I could think of an escape plan, a random rook nearby got aggroed to my area and hit the tent (dont ask me why, it was too far away when I started sleeping). Turns out when rooks hit your deployed portable tent, it causes it to immediately become a roll again, and if you were inside, you immediately fall to the ground. So I fell, exactly where 4 worms were already spawncamping at me.

On the bright side, I learned a couple of things that day.

On a world with tallbirds set to more, I plucked two eggs from two nests one after the other, thinking I could deal with two tallbirds forever aggroed on me at the same time with low health and no armor. Fun times 

I have 2 dumb deaths which I can remember.

The first is I was fighting deerclops with a friend and they died, I was very low on hp so we decided to use the nearby touchstone to revive and they can use their half health to fight deerclops since it was almost dead. The lightning from the touchstone revive struck me, I died.

The second one is also due to winter, I was coming out from cave (don't ask why I went to cave in winter), I was freezing and dying to cold, I misclicked on the monster meat in my inventory and my character ate it and promptly died. I remember yelling at the screen cuz I didn't mean to eat it and I just died like that

Died to a catcoon because forgot to use a spear instead of a shovel
Koalefant killed me because i forgot my grass armor broke
accidently hit a spider as webber on a queen gathering
not mine death but my friend died to a meteor that was the only one that appear in the rocky field

Archived