Return of Them Beta: She Sells Sea Shells

7 minutes ago, derplord said:

the game just crashed when I tried to install the "Backpack Slot" mod.

Then don't use it. Usually people should stop use mods in beta branches, because some stuff can be changed and modders don't have enough time to fix it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can trade fish with the hermit, after second house upgrade she gives you a bundle in return, i gave her small and large fish but she hasn't given anything in return, not sure if its a bug or you need to give her certain amount of diffrent fish, when i tried giving her the same large fish ( dandy lionfish ) again she refused it ( which was intentionally i suppose ).

Edit: After giving her few small fish, she gave a seashell bundle in return, so giving her certain amount is the right answer.

LP2.png

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 15

4 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

You can trade fish with the hermit, after second house upgrade he gives you a bundle in return, i gave him small and large fish but he hasn't given anything in return, not sure if its a bug or you need to give him certain amount of diffrent fish, when i tried giving him the same fish again he refused it ( which was intentionally i suppose ).

But ain't that a she who's selling you the sea shells?

4 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Then don't use it. Usually people should stop use mods in beta branches, because some stuff can be changed and modders don't have enough time to fix it.

Klei should just make it so that being in their beta branches instantly disables all your mods. YOU may not like it... but Klei shouldn’t have to feel obligated to fixing their new content updates to be compatible with your mods either. That should be something that rests entirely on the shoulders of the person or persons who created the mod.. it is not Klei’s Job to make sure that they’re official Game content remains to be compatible with your Unofficial mods.

I do not in any way shape or from speak for or on behalf of Klei... but I do wish to state that it seems rather unfair for people to complain with stuff like “Your new update broke my Mod!” 

When that should never be Klei’s problem to deal with in the first place.. And instead of spending extra time in making sure their content is compatible with your mods, they could be spending that time elsewhere... such as patch fixes & more new content for the game, or perhaps even shift focus & spend time working on a different game for awhile.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, NinofanTOG said:

My game keeps crashing when Im on the new island. F

I am having the same issue with this island, I even disabled all my mods and went their without console to see if that was the problem 

Here is the image of the crash I had

Crabby Crash.JPG

Edited by Pumkingthegreat

Crab King is a boss. He can be activated by socketing all gem-sized cavities, i used purple only and he started casting depth shockwave of some sort. He can be attacked and will become hostile after activating.

tew34534.png

123.png

436.png

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1