Return of Them Beta: She Sells Sea Shells

3 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

How does one catch wobsters?

The way you catch ocean fish - with sea fishing rod. Wobsters seem to ignore seeds but mushroom-based lures worked. They also barely resist once hooked and you can basically clickspam reel to catch them.

More info regarding wobsters:

They count as 1.0 fish and 1.0 meat (like medium fishes). Sounds like a nerf to their 2.0 fish value in SW.

Use at least 1 wobster and at 1 least 1 ice to make Lobster Bisque. No filler restrictions.

Use exactly 1 wobster, at least 1 butter to make Lobster Dinner. Fillers can't be meat, fish or ice.

Only alive lobsters can be used - dead or cooked wobsters can't go to crock pot.

Edited by shadowDigga
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Duck986 said:

嗯,如果Klei添加了换肤器,这是否意味着他们将为Tam-O-Shanter或Bone Armor添加皮肤?unknown.png?width = 928&height = 677

This is simply awesome!bro.Maybe soon we will be able to buy a comprehensive package of skins for drops, including queen bee hats and walrus hats.I'm so happy, klei is awesome!I can't wait to buy XD

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CactusCompanion said:

she threw my payment right into the ocean.

While we're at it, is she supposed to throw bottles at boats and try to fish even though they're blocking the water for her? Basically filled her island's shores with boats but she kept doing her stuff even though there was barely any water and her fishing rod's bobber was on one of my boats for half a second then disappeared, same goes for bottles.

• Thanks 1

sir.Why does the fishing tackle box need to be placed on the ground to open it? Can't we open it directly on the body or in the backpack? Is this a normal setting or a bug? Please check it, thank you:)

3 minutes ago, joker177 said:

sir.Why does the fishing tackle box need to be placed on the ground to open it? Can't we open it directly on the body or in the backpack? Is this a normal setting or a bug? Please check it, thank you:)

@Jason

oh hey-if you defeat the crab king when you have a pearl socketted into it it drops a moon altar thingy

2 hours ago, CactusCompanion said:

image.thumb.png.befe4b456a8a223620f14e496d5d7174.png

wh

what does this mean

okay so this one, seems to be part of a series of messages regarding the fissure plugs/moon ghost dudes

"I didn't notice those weird spooks until I'd settled in."

"They were awful, made my shell crawl..."

"One of us had to go, and it wasn't going to be me!"

Edited by CactusCompanion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

At last!!!!!!!

• The player can now board boats while lifting a heavy object.

And this!!!

• New texture streaming system, loads game textures as needed, reducing memory usage. 
  • New texture streaming system, loads game textures as needed, reducing memory usage. 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, hyiltiz said:

最后!!!!!!!

• 玩家现在可以在举起重物时登船。
  • 玩家现在可以在举起重物时登船。
  • 玩家现在可以在举起重物时登船。
  • 玩家现在可以在举起重物时登船。
  • 玩家现在可以在举起重物时登船。
  • 玩家现在可以在举起重物时登船。
  • 玩家现在可以在举起重物时登船。

还有这个!!!

• 新的纹理流系统,可根据需要加载游戏纹理,从而减少内存使用量。 

Where is the new texture setting in the game?I do n’t seem to have used it before. Can you give me a picture? Thank you

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Do not underestimate the DST community. There will be a reasonably easy way to kill it solo, we just need to find it.

Legend has it, Joeschmocoolstuff comes out only to assert dominance over new bosses, and abruptly returns to his lair, once again resting until next hunt.

Also, has anyone tried inserting all iridescent gems into the Crab King yet? Have we finally found a use for those time-wasters?!

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Szczuku said:

If the Crab King fight really is meant for multiple people then I, as a someone who plays solo, am a bit disappointed

i've seen a video of someone did solo by using approximately 35+ish Blow darts and incase he equipped with extra boat kit and some  patches

So yeah you can go it by using ranged as far you need all that patience to grind blow darts since even the community found a way to farm volt goats by pure will power...

53 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

Also, has anyone tried inserting all iridescent gems into the Crab King yet? Have we finally found a use for those time-wasters?!

Each gem color changes the Crab King fight (for example, red gives them extra health). Opals grant the effect of all gem-types by one, and the pearl grants the effect of all gem-types by three. So the most difficult Crab King you can fight (legit) would be all opals & one pearl.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

sir I found a bug.When we use a hypnotic bomb on the new boss (made by the blueprint of the toad from the underground cave) Crab King Will disappear But we just can’t see him, we can still attack him, he won’t attack us. Please fix this bug thanks