What are your top 3 beloved items you want new skins for?

Let's do this
Parents are watching

1. Opulent tools skins (that actually look opulent)

2. New Pig Houses skins (even hamlet-like skinned, and would be mega-cool if the pigs themselves were skinned as a result)

3. Normal fire skin (not fire pit, just regular fire)

1. Football Helmet that covers the face
Let's face it, masks are cool. Even if it was Wigfrid helm exclusive, I wouldn't mind. That'd just make me a Wigfrid main. Unrelated but I want a Plague doctor mask for obvious reasons

2. Opulent Tools
Just make the normal tool skins have opulent variants? It'll save resources on Klei's part, and I would still love it.

3. Dark Shrine as Shadow Manipulator
Imagine a demonic shrine in place of the Shadow Manipulator, with candles and stuff. Hell yeah.

1 - Dark Sword, cause yknow, for one of the most used weapons in the game due to its high damage, it's kinda sad to see it lacks any skins, heck even the thulecite club has a skin, and that's not nearly as used.

2 - Golden Tools, the basic flint tools have skins, why don't their more durable gold counterparts?

3 - Drying Rack, honestly back during the gorge I honestly wished the pot hanger was a drying rack skin.

I'm seeing people want skins for items like the krampus sack, tam or shanter, or other items only available as drops.

It saddens me to say it, but unless klei adds the ability to reskin items that have already been crafted or are not craftables, I sadly don't see those items ever being given skins. :s

2 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

I'm seeing people want skins for items like the krampus sack, tam or shanter, or other items only available as drops.

It saddens me to say it, but unless klei adds the ability to reskin items that have already been crafted or are not craftables, I sadly don't see those items ever being given skins. :s

They could easily do this by implementing a special crafting station that acts similar to a wardrobe. As long as you have the item, you are able to craft a variant of it costing one silk or something like that. This would also allow us to change skins of existing items without having to make a new one, like the walking cane.

I'd like to see more skins for character items. 
Wickerbottom's books could be skinned into spookier, wizard-like spellbooks
Abigail could have skins based on Wendy's actual skins (i think there might be a mod for that...)
Wes' balloons could be skinned to follow a theme
neat stuff like that. 

3 hours ago, metallichydra said:
  1. farms (basic and advanced farms)
  2. meat effigy
  3. belt of hunger

for the meat effigy, it'd be cool if it could be multiple different characters. it wouldn't even have to be a skin. it could be a random hat draw of which character it ends up being. 

Dark sword skin, campfire skin, siesto skin, bunnyhouse skin, bush hat skins to make it look like juicy berry/stone fruit bush,  current axe/pickaxe/shovel skins should extend to their golden counterparts, like how log suit skins extend to scalemail.

4 hours ago, Gourmand said:

They could easily do this by implementing a special crafting station that acts similar to a wardrobe.

Don't see any reason why the wardrobe itself couldn't be used. I mean if you're wearing a krampus sack or tam (or other hat/backback/armor) while using the wardrobe it could simply allow you to reskin them.

7 hours ago, CobaltGengar said:

More tent skins would be good, there's only the twitch one right now.

I would also like to see skins for the normal fishing rod, the normal sign and especially the boats via boat kit.

It doesn’t make sense to have two different fishing rods now.. they should probably in my opinion just change the pond fishing rod into something like a super primitive fishers spear.. (you know like how Eskimos used to use in Ice ponds a long time ago) perhaps add 1 flint to its crafting recipe so it makes sense crafting now though.

It would still serve the same function of shoving it into a small pond and pulling it back out after a fish has been speared.. & we wouldn’t NEED two different versions of fishing Rod.

8 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I made a quick search but couldn't find it. Someone in the forums sketched an an awesome looking meat hanger skin for Drying Rack, alongside a chef hat skin of top hat, both would, for Warly, be the usual two belonging skin pack that goes alongside a character rework.

I'm still waiting patiently for these...

Warly_Top_Hat_Reskin.png.86fc839a9c143e16abb1d42672935e83.pngWarly_Drying_Rack_Reskin.png.2a78d9070b1fb1db2711c26c2a03d5ac.png

Archived