Meep's Mandatory Recreation Pack RELEASED! - 381414

...someone forgot to fully update the hot tub anims. :wilson_sneaky:

anim_interacts_hottub.png.4f9d9ed28cb3b8815d65e9f9ccfc3fb0.png

Spoiler

working_pst_back and working_pst_front are still in temp anim.

19 minutes ago, goboking said:

Come on nuclear power!  Show me nuclear power!

/crosses fingers

Not exactly new...but hopefully this sparks your interest. :wilson_goodjob:

Spoiler

ui_0.png.38a858a850695a8e1d070e7baab1ea72.pngui_0.png.9ada78fca67da083420c108c323edd77.png

enrichmentcentrifuge_000.png.5f8c339b6e9b5d7bb4568dc5eb536527.pngtemp_0.thumb.png.b49a4f4b0b182d74e12cea0c73a90d23.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bleeter6 said:

Late game you get to a point where you have to stop assigning skills because you can't  boost morale enough.

It worked thanks. Good thing that mod isn't that necessary.

That is true but you do not need dupes that are trained in everything.  2-4 full lines is enough and that is including the research line.  

5 hours ago, bleeter6 said:

I can load the save, but the run button does nothing, none of the three speeds do anything, and the spacebar also does nothing. It was fine before lunch this morning.

Similar issue here. Though in my case the dupes either are invisible or just stand there and do nothing. Already tried verifying the files and while it downloaded quite a bit of stuff the bug happened again. Have tried both with and without mods (the save has mods on)

The Regrettable Brigade Cycle 673.sav (1).sav

I mean, the new buildings seem cool and all, but they're also kind of unnecessary? My dupes are constantly sitting at 30+ morale on the hardest difficulty settings, morale hasn't been an issue for me for a very long time. I've got more than enough leeway for additional skill points too if necessary. 

Here's hoping to more morale demands in the future or something that necessitates having to build these amenities. I like when assets have purpose in games; right now they're just decorations.

I updated because I wanted the "dupes no longer stand around for a few [a lot] seconds after doing something" fix, and because I was hoping the lower graphics option would help.

Twenty crashes later I'm regretting this. And dupes still stand around.

• Like 1

Mmmh. Soda fountain needs bottled CO2, but it seems dups cannot "auto-bottle" from gas canister to move on the CO2. (I've a gas canister with some CO2 but the fountain says "no pending deliveries" from every dup).

Except if I'm bugging somewhere, it's going to be useless if we have to do it manually.

EDIT : Bwoops my bad. Gas canister MUST be FULL to auto-move on the CO2 from it to the soda fountain. If it's not full, it's not considered by the supply task. Subject closed :)

image.thumb.png.0e5458afbd564b9c81596b4251f618a3.png

They are talking together while drinking. If only we could rotate fountains, that would avoid Travaldo talking to Camille's back ^^

Edited by OxCD
  • Haha 1