Wow... Now We have anti-gravity field outside wind tunnel 

Awesome.

BTW. Thank you for your hard work!! :D

Edited by ALPHAP2712
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

XtremeYOLO    4

"Add Low Res Textures option to the graphics menu"

-This might help me get some more fps in the late game, keep it going, soon enough I will be able to turn on fast speed.Thank you!

-I'm going to try this update now.

• Like 1

SharraShimada    695
44 minutes ago, XtremeYOLO said:

"Add Low Res Textures option to the graphics menu"

-This might help me get some more fps in the late game, keep it going, soon enough I will be able to turn on fast speed.Thank you!

Dont think so. ONI runs on any newer iGPU. The game is just not really demanding in graphics. The fps drops are from CPU-load, which has nothing to do with graphics resolution.

• Like 3

__IvoCZE__    7511
15 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Winter is coming, but Klei adding summer theme recreation structures to ONI! :D 

This is sad as meep will never experience the true winter.

hAHA I RUINED THIS THREAD

0xFADE    483

I guess a lot of people get overwhelmed by stress?  How deep are these things in the tech tree?  I mean can you even get access to these in the point of the game where stress usually wrecks new players bases?

9 minutes ago, 0xFADE said:

I guess a lot of people get overwhelmed by stress?  How deep are these things in the tech tree?  I mean can you even get access to these in the point of the game where stress usually wrecks new players bases?

I think, this is preparation for new professions or a new stress system.

Juggzor    2
39 minutes ago, bleeter6 said:

I think this update broke my mods. Now my save won't even run.

I had issue with Sweep By Type mod (an awesome mod by the way) after the update. Disabling it resolved it and I was no longer loading into an error state.

I can see you are using the mod as well, try disabling it.

• Like 1

bleeter6    210
13 minutes ago, 0xFADE said:

Late game you get to a point where you have to stop assigning skills because you can't  boost morale enough.

1 minute ago, Juggzor said:

I had issue with Sweep By Type mod (an awesome mod by the way) after the update. Disabling it resolved it and I was no longer loading into an error state.

It worked thanks. Good thing that mod isn't that necessary.

• Like 2

Satyrical364    61
5 minutes ago, bleeter6 said:

Late game you get to a point where you have to stop assigning skills because you can't  boost morale enough.

I guess, but you can still max everyone in digging, building, plumbing, carrying, and another profession of your choice until you reach that point (assuming barbeque diet, great hall, washroom, bedroom, and decor bombs in living area). There really isn't much point in assigning more skills than that.

• Like 1

gotnoface    30

The sweet spot right now seems to be between 18-25 stress points. Honestly I doubt you need to überskill all dupes to superlevel, so anything beyond that is just an extra. Priorities management > superdupes. Dupe has only so much time in one cycle to run through your base chores and so having specialized dupes is the way to play.

Honestly this patch is nice for variety and I already love soda machine. And the wind tunnel seems like a nice toy too. I like it, even if it doesn't add anything gameplay changing or particularly useful. More toys mean more fun.

Chintam    29
1 minute ago, gotnoface said:

The sweet spot right now seems to be between 18-25 stress points. Honestly I doubt you need to überskill all dupes to superlevel, so anything beyond that is just an extra. Priorities management > superdupes. Dupe has only so much time in one cycle to run through your base chores and so having specialized dupes is the way to play.

Honestly this patch is nice for variety and I already love soda machine. And the wind tunnel seems like a nice toy too. I like it, even if it doesn't add anything gameplay changing or particularly useful. More toys mean more fun.

You're forgetting a very important game changer. Steam turbine are tuneable now.

gotnoface    30
3 minutes ago, Chintam said:

You're forgetting a very important game changer. Steam turbine are tuneable now.

Oh yes, love that change. I need to run some math, but aqua-steam supercoolant perpetual motion machine seems viable now.

Edited by gotnoface
  • Like 1

watermelen671    18728

image.png.bdfcc2a2a4741debd4eae1613467c291.pngimage.png.6447ab7b39a876642776f4c0823190ee.png

...you guys are killing me over here.

Spoiler

You guys are killing Mae over here.

dupelenny.png.fe9b361cee4a216f2467128c74d9ae2f.png

Anyways back into the trenches to see if you guys snuck anything into the files while I wasn't looking.

• Haha 1

Buzkill    16
17 minutes ago, Juggzor said:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ6YLvc-epe-EY-Tw9f_

• Haha 1

Chintam    29
11 minutes ago, gotnoface said:

Oh yes, love that change. I need to run some math, but aqua-steam supercoolant perpetual motion machine seems viable now.

Pretty much, steam turbine power goes from 850 -> 1275. This means the steam turbine needs to be tuned up 82% of the time. 

This is assuming that a tuned up steam turbine doesn't need to consume 50% more heat for the duration of the tune up.

goboking    1569
20 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Anyways back into the trenches to see if you guys snuck anything into the files while I wasn't looking.

Come on nuclear power!  Show me nuclear power!

/crosses fingers

• Like 1