Wurt shipped with webber?

Wurt being shipped with webber?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Could this be a possible ship?

• Yes
    • No

47 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

i can careless who shags with who in a video game.. because it’s a video game, not meant in any way to portray reality... I suppose that the damn Dynasty Warriors Franchise should be under Fire too for portraying 13yr old marriages? Life doesn’t work that way and you guys need to just get ****ing real already... 

So you're saying its perfectly fine to ship children as long as they're in games?

23 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

So you're saying its perfectly fine to ship children as long as they're in games?

Ultimately this would depend entirely on the video game and the developers of the game not YOU.

The underaged women of Dynasty Warriors were also Categorized as WARRIORS who in fact were Queens that ran entire countries in futile Era Japan (there’s an entire book series based on these games titled Romance of the Three Kingdoms) 

and Dynasty Warriors has been around since about as many games as Final Fantasy so yeah.

Then there Borderlands 2.. Tiny Tina clearly had a thing for Roland, but they aren’t on earth, they are on a fictional planet known as Pandora a world full of crime and bandits, there are no laws so what was really stopping them? Distasteful maybe.. but the developers should have never tried to Mix Tina with ANYONE (a hardened young 13yr old psycho pathetic murderer who has lived a harsh life on an alien planet) 

what about Marie Rose from DOA? Or.. Ashley in Resident Evil 4?

all of which are portrayed as “Underage” females in a video game.

What even defines the right to call someone a “child”? Tina was more grown up than most the women On Pandora... so does her age still define her as a child?

Im not saying that it’s right or wrong.. I am simply saying that you play a video game to experience the content someone else has designed for you to play and IF you feel like that Content is wrong.. you simply stop playing and confront the creators about it.

(I’m sure you likely won’t get anywhere about it..) but I mean yeah, people just should not go to jail over Video Games- People who have never done anything wrong in their lives.. and may likely still have never experienced making love in real life.. they should NEVER be thrown into a prison with convicts/murders who have actually killed or hurt people.

10 minutes ago, DyeALog said:

To clarify, shipped as friends

Ahh that is nice to hear :'D

Might be a good idea to just say imagining them as friends, since the word shipping can easily sound like imaging something romantic between the characters... I'm alright with imagining romance between adult characters, but with child characters, yeah, definitely best for the kiddos to just be friends imo XD Probably all the DST kid characters could be buddies with each other. 

Well, incidentally, it might be a good idea to close this thread soon :'D 

From the game descriptions between characters, Wurt seems to be neutral toward every survivors, Webber is simply called "Webby boy" by her. :wilson_ecstatic:

And there's not so much interactions unlike Webber & Wendy from the other quotes if you are interested looking at it.

11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Then there Borderlands 2.. Tiny Tina clearly had a thing for Roland, but they aren’t on earth, they are on a fictional planet known as Pandora a world full of crime and bandits, there are no laws so what was really stopping them?

The hell kind of world do you live in where you think Tina looking up to Roland as a big brother figure = her having a thing for him?

Back to topic, this topic is weird and uncomforting.

12 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Then there Borderlands 2.. Tiny Tina clearly had a thing for Roland, but they aren’t on earth, they are on a fictional planet known as Pandora a world full of crime and bandits, there are no laws so what was really stopping them?

what is going on in this thread

• Developer

Let's go back to friendship, hugs and cute interactions and not go down the romantic path before I end up having to lock this thread for all the weird and questionable posts.

Let's remember that they're kids, and as such, don't have dating or anything related to that in their minds.

Can we change some of Wendy’s in game dialogue then?? I mean when expecting a fully burning Firepit she exclaims “this fire burns with great passion!” Now I don’t really think an 8 year old should know anything at all about the word passion..”

but maybe that’s just Me. 

Or MAYBE she’s just a huge fan of Soap Operas.. who knows?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0192917/fullcredits

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Can we change some of Wendy’s in game dialogue then?? I mean when expecting a fully burning Firepit she exclaims “this fire burns with great passion!” Now I don’t really think an 8 year old should know anything at all about the word passion..”

what does this mean

• Developer
2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Kids have the capacity of understanding words. They can be intelligent too, not that you'd need to be too smart to know that one.

This isn't a good argument at all, and I recommend you to stop here because you're already giving everyone the (hopefully) wrong idea.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0192917/fullcredits

Passion means a "strong and barely controllable emotion"

Nothing to do with romance or dating, I could have a passion for cookies.

I always thought (and still do think) that Wendy and Webber are friends and play (and survive) together, as children usually become friends in our world too. Just imagine a 10-year-old in a strange and dangerous world where most other people are adults. Of course she would spend a lot of time with Webber, children always like to play.

Btw, I think this artwork fits here. This is one of my favourite fanmade stories/pictures about DST.

C08886EEFE33EF830F437EBF636BBF3AC7D71BC1 (1000×1270)

source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=694465122

Bottom line unless Wendy, Wurt and Webber are Albert Einstein’s children then NONE of them 8 year olds should know how to Capture and Murder cute forest creatures, build a Merm House or even better than all of that create a highly sophisticated looking Alchemy Engine,

End of Story the end.

theres no further discussion needed beyond that point- its a video game.. and it doesn’t NEED to make logical sense compared to the real world.

Archived