Wurt shipped with webber?

Wurt being shipped with webber?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Could this be a possible ship?

• Yes
    • No

Okay, I'm'a just ignore all the Dynasty Kings stuff and say:  That's an awesome cartoon.  It SO WORKS.  XD

(Now I'm kinda wishing I could find that old " CAN(N)ON SINKS SHIPS" meme image again, although since it's both a play on words _and_ involves being familiar with fanfic-world slang, I can see how that'd be even MORE annoying than usual for our non-native-English speakers.  So it's probably just as well.)

Anyway, AS.  FRIENDS, I totally love the idea of Wendy and Webber running around underfoot while the grownups are trying to build the camp--Wendy likes to wear BLACK, like her SOUL, Webber is a monster whom nobody understands or accepts--if ANYbody would bond with him it'd be the Baby Goth of the group.  The above cartoon, where they're happily playing "Funeral", I can totally see them doing. Lel!

If we're FRIENDshipping Wurt with _any_body...well since this is already silly anyway why not throw in another branch of the franchise.  Wilba!  There's just something about the (PLATONIC VERSION OF) Romeo-and-Juliet vibe I get from the idea of the characters from the absolute OPPOSITE, _enemy_ sides getting along together despite...EVERYthing, that appeals to me.  It makes me smile, in a "HA!  Take THAT!" kinda way, and I'm not even involved in this particular imaginary war at all!  It's just a fun idea.  The two little monster...princesses? running around the wilderness together.  :)

...Notorious

Just now, minespatch said:

That’s what Nemo said too but two movies later and he’s still a small lost fish.

dont even get me started on Little Foot from the land before time and the 30 something movies he was in..

(this is all jokes by the way..) 

Assuming Wurt doesn’t die some horrible death like all things that enter the constant tend to do on a regular basis..

19 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

What even defines the right to call someone a “child”? 

Apparently reading "Sleepy time story's" and other books for the pictures with her miss pronunciation of words isnt clear enough for you. Also it does not ******* matter wheiter its fictional or in a game, its different when the story has something to do with it rather then someone just fantasizing about children relationships. Thats like saying drawn CP is okay because "its not real" when its still VERY illegal and VERY ****** up.

Child liking someone being a plot point = Okay

Fantasizing about children being in relationships = Not okay

The guy who made the post clarified he meant as friends but you seem to be taking it like it would be completely fine either way

19 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

but I mean yeah, people just should not go to jail over Video Games- People who have never done anything wrong in their lives.. and may likely still have never experienced making love in real life.. they should NEVER be thrown into a prison with convicts/murders who have actually killed or hurt people.

Ban for encouraging pedophilia?

4 hours ago, JustCrimson said:

Apparently reading "Sleepy time story's" and other books for the pictures with her miss pronunciation of words isnt clear enough for you. Also it does not ******* matter wheiter its fictional or in a game, its different when the story has something to do with it rather then someone just fantasizing about children relationships. Thats like saying drawn CP is okay because "its not real" when its still VERY illegal and VERY ****** up.

Child liking someone being a plot point = Okay

Fantasizing about children being in relationships = Not okay

The guy who made the post clarified he meant as friends but you seem to be taking it like it would be completely fine either way

Ban for encouraging pedophilia?

Who The **** said I encouraged it? Your starting to make me angry especially when you don’t know a damn thing about me, I’ve actually BEEN in that situation- I’ve been the child abused by a grown up in wrong ways and I KNOW what that feels like so no.. I do not in any way shape or form freaking encourage it.

What I meant is that video games, movies and books are experiences someone else wrote for YOU to experience, You can’t change it- you can’t alter it.. it’s an experience that you either play/read/watch if you do not like the content that’s in said game movie or book you throw it away and move on with your life. 

DST doesn’t have a story.. this is not a game where Lara Croft goes through a world of pure hell throughout the entire game to become the battle hardened adventurer in the end.

I don’t know what game you people are playing but the one I’ve been playing I build a server, I start a world where my only goal is to run around and try not to Starve. That’s it..

theres no story and the only hints of any type of story are only given by the strings of text your character make whilst examining things around the world.

”I’m so Sorry Charlie”

”Did it go as you had planned?”

”This was a failed experiment”

Archived