JoeW

Hallowed Nights and Wurt available October 24th! (And more!)

Moonatik    89

Very nice character. A merms army ? How big ? Sounds epic.

If I understand, you'll give more work on the winter's feist than for the hallowed nights one ? Does that mean something in particular ?

I looked some hallowed nights guide because as I never played one, I wouldnt want to miss something important, like planting normal trees. But I would really like to know what kind of stuff we could find, as for the winter's feist.

What are their differences ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

YouKnowWho    7,478
13 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I'm in the opposite boat here.

Take away the craftables (Celestial Portal says hi), and you have what? Extra speed on swamp tiles, no dropping tools when wet, and something to do with pet fish. I'm a bit concerned. 

You really couldn't utilize Wurt's craftables without wearing the disguise 24/7 though. Unless you're willing to sacrifice a head/body slot, you'd be a lot better off just playing as Wurt herself. Celestial portal ain't got nothing on this.

• Like 1

-Variant    4,848
1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Wurt can craft the Royal Tapestry and make a home for the Merm King and his Guards:

• The Royal Tapestry requires materials from all over The Constant
  • The Merm King provides all Merms extra strength to fight

Merm Severant, Merm Servant. 
She's a little princess of sorts, it seems!

I know for a fact I'm going to bloody love expanding my fishy reign over the Constant!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

mimic_on1    10
28 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

But what's with the horns? Is this just a status thing (like how big horns are often associated with royalty, like a crown) or is this a different species of merm? Because the horns in particular was the reason people thought she was part goat.

Also I'm pretty happy it's a female. I know it shouldn't matter but it kinda does.

Maybe just female merms have horns.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CarlZalph said:

Bunnymen farms spew out carrots, and with Wormwood's farming there are vegetables all over.

Do you think Wurt will be able to interact with bunnymen? I sure hope so, it's her best bet. 

• Thanks 2