What games have you been playing?

ImDaMisterL

a friend and I got sucked into Stardew Valley, and we've been playing it nonstop for the past 2 days. We just join a discord call and just have a good time.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6112ed0c62034c5c6f17f44e39989bfd.png

I immediately gravitated towards Maru.

• Like 6

nice, i have yet to get Stardew Valley, but it seems like its a pretty cute and addictive game,

As for me, I've been playing some GTFO, Moonlighter, Raft, Minecraft,

Spoiler

mostly Hypixel Skyblock tho, cause honestly, it hits differently

along with Project Warlock, but i have a new game set onto my radar, besides Ready Or Not, 
Escape From Tarkov,
honestly, seems like a pretty good game, and its still in beta, so im betting theres gonna be more content added

• Like 1

Also, been recently playing some DST for the Year of the Carrat update,

but alot of time was sunk into both Graveyard keeper, which in the chart of darkest "Valley" games it would be

Stardew Valley < Graveyard Keeper < Lakeview Valley

and The Legend Of Bum-Bo, which is actually a farcry from the gameplay of Binding Of Isaac, BOI: being a topdown dungeon crawler, and LOB: being a match 4 puzzle game, both are rougelikes tho, so its not that much of a farcry.

• Like 1

im just making this post, because i was playing some Blade & Sorcery, waiting for the new update for H3,

i was gettin real into it, slicin, stabbing, bashing people. and i had the Ost to Domina on, (More specifically, the more aggressive songs)

when suddenly, IT happened,

now, if you haven't played vr, or even if you have played vr, You have a headset on, and you can make a guardian, so what happened would be a lesser probability, and you know, thats cool and all, but there's one problem...

i dont have a dedicated vr room,

and to compound it, the room i played it in, was far from VR safe, There's a coat rack near the windows, west of me, and there's some cabinets to both the south and the east, now i was stupid, but not completely brain-dead, so i made sure that i didn't really have a high chance of doing something spoons for trousers moronic (i.e. breaking the window, or one of the doors,

now two obstacles stayed in, the upper lamp/fan combo, and the cabinets, but i just pinned that on lady lucks tab, i mean, whats the worst that can happen,

so anyways back to b&s i was being an absolute madman in vr, with the tunes of bignic in my head, when all of a sudden... 
*THUNK*
now i wasn't a stranger to hitting the cabinets, but thing is,before, it was in H3vr, you know, the GUN simulator, thats mostly with GUNS, What i'm getting at is that while i was in rottweiners, it wasn't that bad, also i think i had the cv1, as opposed to the rift s and the high level of movement that b&s utilizes

if you want to know how much it hurt, i would give it a "HOLY **** ADN ALL THAT IS FUCCIN ABOVE THIS SHID STINGS" out of, whatever the max is for a scale of pain

Edited by Weavilemeinfep

been getting back into Depth with the Haywire 3.0 event, as well as some other games (ELDERBORN, Black Future 88, WORLD OF HORROR, Curse Of The Dead Gods, Exit The Gungeon) and FINALLY beat a Past in Enter The Gungeon, played the demos to Strobophagia, which is pretty good, adore the "Rave Horror" aesthetic going on there (deff recommend the updated demo on steam, maybe on Itch.io? last time i played the demo i got from itch, it just straight up chugged, but i'm not sure if the demo was optimized, but now its pretty good) and West of Dead, which is appealed to me, because its not only a rougelite, but its a rougelite who has the main character voiced by Ron friggen' Perlman, also, played The Room VR: A Dark Matter which... is a mixed bag,

On the one hand, i adore The Room, pretty sure i beat all of them on IOS, not sure if i completely got all the endings on 3, but still, adored The Room Pocket, 2, 3, and Old Sins. and the way they handled the eyepiece in vr is pretty neat, (you have to go to inventory and slide the eyepiece lever down rather than tapping/clicking the eyepiece)
But on the other hand, i would feel like its a tad too short for the price of $29.99 (excluding taxes) i mean, the other games in The Room series, even on pc, costs like $4.99-$5.99 and its like 6 levels, so i recommend it, but play the other The Room games to see if you enjoy the franchise before you get it,

Recently I played Ori and the Blind Forest and I surely will play Ori and the Will of the Wisps cause I love this game so much. Also another game I played was Anna Extended Edition, it's pretty old horror game but it's about looking for things and a mystery with clues (which I love in games) in an old abandoned house and has a few different endings so it's a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Lobotomy Corporation, very interesting story telling, artstyle and gameplay, more of a management game but instead of normal management like transport, you manage variety of abominations, also it's painfully hard. Small side note, this game was inspired mostly by SCP, variety of folklore monsters/fairytales and stuff like that, its pretty cool.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 1

This game might not grab much attention because of its “cutesy” style, but I like Riverbond! It’s a fun arcade game where you take out bosses and choose many characters. It probably doesn’t interest many because it’s “childish”, and my preferences are different.

Hollow Knight has been peaking my interest and Id really like to try it out! I really like story based games too, and I’d recommend a few (many people dont like these games because of their FANDOM but I like the game itself): Undertale and Deltarune, Cuphead, Bendy and the ink machine, Doki Doki Literature Club, 

And if you want a game you can play with friends and just hang out and have fun, I’d recommend Human Fall Flat, Gang of beasts, death squared, and others.

• Like 2

so I've been playing some other games, and despite my last post, i don't dislike The Room VR A Dark Matter, i just think that its kinda asking too much for almost $30,

mostly Reciever 2 and Get To The Orange Door, which both were blasts, Reciever 2 was not lying when Wolfire said they were gonna simulate "ALL" of the gun, it gets deep, both storywise and gameplaywise, let me tell you, theres a chance i shot myself more times than the turret has by not slowly holstering/unholstering the glock or if i forgot to put the safety on the m1911, only gripe is that if you close out of the game, it demotes you a level, unless if you are an initiate, in which case there's no level below 1,

and then there's Get To The Orange Door, despite being in early access and the chance of bugs happening, its still fast-pased as hell and freakin amazing, i cant recommend it enough.

ive been playing some more Depth, but its for the Mutiny event, but with Griftlands finally on steam, ive been playing it (along with Skelattack) as well as the Dread X collection, which all the playable teasers run pretty good on my system, with the exception of Outsiders(the pt made by the devs behind SCP: Blackout) (Before i realized that For some reason, Shadows in unreal or on Outsiders just makes the framerate **** the bed a bit), which for some reason runs on Unreal instead of Unity, personally the games that i liked from most to least is:

1. The Pony Factory (David Szymanski)
  2. Summer Night (Airdorf)
  3. Shatter (LovelyHellPlace)
  4. Hand Of Doom (Torple Dook)
  5. Outsiders (Mahelyk)
  6. Carthanc (Scythe Dev Team)
  7. Dont Go Outside (Secret Cow Level)
  8. The Pay Is Nice (Oddbreeze Games)
  9. Mr. Bucket Told Me To (Strange Scaffold)
  10. Rotgut (Snowrunner Productions)

but yea, most of it is either Terraria, Reciever 2, along with some new games like Observation and Gunfire Reborn, but ive also been trying to get fit with Synth Riders. also

On 5/20/2020 at 5:25 AM, GetNerfedOn said:

I've downloqded copies of Zuma, PvZ and Dynomite to pass the time.

Cheers I'll Drink to That Bro | Know Your Meme

Edited by Weavilemeinfep
changed the ratings a bit after beating Outsiders
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Weavilemeinfep said:

The Pony Factory (David Szymanski)

Dope, i see there are alot horror-indie fans here, personally i didnt get my hands on the dread x collection due to me being a lazy fatass but ill prolly get it in the future.

Personally i've sought like 100+ hours to A Hat in Time, aswell as try some Darkest Dungeon arena aka the new pvp dlc that is whoo boy, an experience.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 6:48 AM, bruhmoment23 said:

Dope, i see there are alot horror-indie fans here, personally i didnt get my hands on the dread x collection due to me being a lazy fatass but ill prolly get it in the future.

i say its pretty damn worth it, but keep in mind that 
1: they are demos, and as such, they may be expanded on in the future as full fledged games,
2. its practically the gaming equivalent of V/H/S or ABCs of death, meaning you may prefer some games over others,
but yeah, there's gonna be another Dread X coming in early August,
im not sure how early, if its like August 1st early, i would take it as one hell of a birthday gift, 
also ive been playing some ShellShock Live and Golden Light, and i finally backed a kickstarter, Conscript, and it looks p cool.

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:21 AM, Owlrus98 said:

Just got Animal Crossing New Horizons the other day and I'm loving it. It's like, Fisher Price Don't Starve, but way more wholesome!

PFFFF! (spit-take)  That, is one of the best descriptions of Animal Crossing I've ever heard.  And it also ties in with my own nickname for Don't Starve: "H. P. Lovecraft's 'Harvest Moon'".  (Harvest Moon basically = Stardew Valley but 20-ish years earlier.)

And SPEAKING of long-running game franchises...

sims20thanniversary.thumb.png.feaa760e7f7f5069b234f9eab7054445.png

...I recently (finally!) got Sims 4 with the Steam Summer Sale!  :D

1.  Yes, I made this montage myself.

2.  Yes, all of the pictures in it are from my own personal gameplay sessions.

3.  Yes, I'm aware the actual anniversary was in February but as we all know, it's been That Kind of Year.  Also I couldn't do my _own_ Sims 4 screenshots until July (because I didn't have the game yet).

And 4.  Yes, that IS in fact Willow having her birthday out in the rain (ahhh, spring!) in the Sims 3 picture, while Wilson cheers her on.  :)
But you'll be glad to hear that nobody left the cake out in the rain.  It got eaten right up!

Other Sims screenshots can be forthcoming, unless that would annoy people?  Either other bang up-to-date ones from my new Steam acquisition, or other oldies but goodies.  I mean...YOU guys haven't seem 'em before... ;)

...Notorious

• Like 4