What games have you been playing?

ImDaMisterL

On 1/25/2021 at 11:53 PM, viberr said:

(thats just a joke.you can marry whoever you want as long as you agree hailey is terrible)

haley is a person too despite her terrible initial character

on that note just go with whoever you want, all of them are ingame characters with fabricated, semirealistic personalities and the fact gets really clear to me when i've played the game and everyone greets me with nigh the same lines for every day of every year....

if there were truly a character i'd dig, it would be Sandy. Or SDV Expanded Sophia

15 hours ago, Owlrus said:

Been trying to play Minecraft as of late but I'm having trouble with figuring out how to play with mods, so that's being put on hold for now.

i recommend automation mods,they're a lot of fun to mess around with

so anyone here play cave story? good game right?

littlewood is pretty brilliant if you don't mind the lack of in-game timers and the really pathetic story-line(the moment poundland sephiroth was introduced i knew how it was going to go and i haven't missed any story beats so far). it also is a game you can play in almost any state and do reasonably well. i've had a janked neck, jaw and arm for the last three days and have still managed to play just fine

• Happy Hazard 1

17 hours ago, gaymime said:

littlewood is pretty brilliant if you don't mind the lack of in-game timers and the really pathetic story-line(the moment poundland sephiroth was introduced i knew how it was going to go and i haven't missed any story beats so far). it also is a game you can play in almost any state and do reasonably well. i've had a janked neck, jaw and arm for the last three days and have still managed to play just fine

I remember playing this game when it was in early access, I should revisit it.

I am playing Scyrim now. I enjoy the sense of epic exploration and the expansiveness of the map and its many locations. When you get into the gameplay loop of completing every quest and checking off as many locations as possible it can get really addictive.

FRIDAY.

NIGHT.

FUNKIN.

PEOPLE LISTEN,I CANNOT RETERATE THIS ENOUGH 

FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN IS A FREE ADDICTING RYTHIM GAME WITH SOME IF THE BEST VIDEO GAME MUSIC OUT THERE NO CAP

IF YOU HAVE A FREE WEEKEND OR A DAY OR TWO I RECOMMEND YOU DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND PLAY IT,YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED I SWEAR

( i just realized i sound like im sponsored:lol: im not , im just really passionate about this awesome game)

Edited by viberr
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2021 at 1:41 AM, viberr said:

FRIDAY.

NIGHT.

FUNKIN.

PEOPLE LISTEN,I CANNOT RETERATE THIS ENOUGH 

FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN IS A FREE ADDICTING RYTHIM GAME WITH SOME IF THE BEST VIDEO GAME MUSIC OUT THERE NO CAP

IF YOU HAVE A FREE WEEKEND OR A DAY OR TWO I RECOMMEND YOU DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND PLAY IT,YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED I SWEAR

( i just realized i sound like im sponsored:lol: im not , im just really passionate about this awesome game)

I agree, it's a great game with awesome music. It's also very casual/beginner player friendly (I had never played a rhythm game before I picked this up and I'm doing quite well!). Though it's still in development, the modding community is very talented in producing awesome content to go with the already great original game.

• Big Ups 1

On 3/28/2021 at 3:53 AM, viberr said:

geo guesser anybody?

anyways i love mid fight masses 

its such a good mod with such good music

i would say its actually better than whitty in my opinion

GEOGUESSER IS SUCH A GOOD GAME nice taste nice taste

Ever since my last post on this thread, I have played through the entire God Eater trilogy. Out of all, just for combat alone, GE3 is the best one. It is however significantly shorter, (almost) completely dismisses previous games and has changes I wasnt too keen on. And their obsession with kinesio tape, holy hell. Still, its too much fun to pass.

My friend and I have also started playing Terraria together. First hours, when we had little idea of what to do, felt a bit of a drag. But after a while it picked up, and we are having a blast. Right now, we are preparing to fight Moon Lord.

To light up this post a bit, here is a pic of me beating a Glacial Ra with subpar weapons with literally 1 second left on the countdown. Definitely most clutch win.

20210326035412_1.jpg