What games have you been playing?

ImDaMisterL

8 hours ago, gaymime said:

i've been playing "the longing" it is really nice so far though i must say i am as much impatient for time to pass as i am reluctant to let time pass. i want more content but the closer the game gets to 00:00:00 the closer i am to my little shade disappearing forever

that sounds like a video game version of unus annus:lol:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, stranger again said:

It's a bit different than that, you have 400 days until it's time to wake up a "King" you can make time go faster by going to they're home. But I think you can leave and end the game sooner. So yes and no.

I've been playing a lot of Costume Quest (Obviously), Death Road to Canada, and occasionally ONI. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

It's a bit different than that, you have 400 days until it's time to wake up a "King" you can make time go faster by going to they're home. But I think you can leave and end the game sooner. So yes and no.

the game sounds interesting(sounds a bit like oneshot in a way)ill check it out when i have the time 

On 12/6/2020 at 3:55 PM, stranger again said:

it is actually a fair bit like a combination of tamagotchi(if you didnt need to feed/play with the pet), king's quest(though with more classical literature and less people) and an idle game(with only a fraction of the clicking). for sure though i am only 82 hours in and only at best 10% finished at best with the lion's share of the waiting still yet to come. if you wanted to speedrun this game without getting a bad end you are looking at something like 600 hours, if you are playing more casually it is really going to be between 1200 and the full 2400. i am loathe to recommend this because as brilliant and lovely as the loging is it is not actually a "game" for most of it, it is a long-form explanation of a feeling that not everyone has had(also once you start you WILL have the timer started even if you never open the game. the counter doesnt stop when you turn off the game or even when you shut down the computer) it requires patience, understanding and the ability to either allow the suffering of the life you are in charge of or the acquiescence of your time to mitigate some of it

On 12/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, ZeeDragon said:

I've been playing a lot of Costume Quest (Obviously), Death Road to Canada, and occasionally ONI. 

you can end the game sooner but of the four endings one of them is wholly unsatisfactory and not worth the effort of playing if you care for the shade

for sure though, what does your DRtC character look like? the options are so limited but still pretty fun XD

Just now, ZeeDragon said:

The sentence is correct but I'm still very confused

the character "reads". if i cared about the character enough to think about him on my own then i would be likely to think about that character specifically when i looked at this avatar; this includes when i am not expressly told to

1 minute ago, gaymime said:

the character "reads". if i cared about the character enough to think about him on my own then i would be likely to think about that character specifically when i looked at this avatar; this includes when i am not expressly told to

Oooooh. I'm not familiar with these terms.

i've recently gotten back into DST after a month and a half burnout mainly because of winters feast and the new RWYS update. they've both given me something to do especially with winters feast since i started a new world and set it to auto and now im on a mission to get all the magnificent adornments before the event closes and the new reap what you sow update has changed how i play the game quite a good bit which is really cool so what im trying to say is that DST is cool:wilson_smile:

• Happy Hazard 1

2 hours ago, ZeeDragon said:

Went back into Slime Rancher

Reveal hidden contents

800?cb=20180112174211

Just look at that

Give me one reason to not call that cute.

There is absolutely no doubt in that fact! 

This little guy reminds me of the hunter slime I kept loose in that specific ranch expansion as an effort to control the wild chicken population. Nothing like a diet of free range roostro. 

2 minutes ago, Pinegrove said:

There is absolutely no doubt in that fact! 

This little guy reminds me of the hunter slime I kept loose in that specific ranch expansion as an effort to control the wild chicken population. Nothing like a diet of free range roostro. 

I have a bad habit of hoarding them. They're such a pain to feed but I just can't let them go.

2 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

I have a bad habit of hoarding them. They're such a pain to feed but I just can't let them go.

You mean the hunter slimes, right? I usually keep them as largoes of a slime that has a more convenient favorite meal and feed them roostro on occasion. They're just too cute to miss out on. 

Just now, Pinegrove said:

You mean the hunter slimes, right? I usually keep them as largoes of a slime that has a more convenient favorite meal and feed them roostro on occasion. They're just too cute to miss out on. 

Yeah. I hoard the regular ones.

Now that I think about it, I had an old save where I have more than 60 of them in one corral.

I keep 4 Tabby-Hunter Largos. Those 4 are easy to feed with a fully upgraded coop. Occasionally give them a roostro but otherwise the roostros go with the other 50 roostros in a silo.

• Sad Dupe 1

1 minute ago, ZeeDragon said:

Now that I think about it, I had an old save where I have more than 60 of them in one corral.

Yikes, that can't be good. Do they not break the coral's roof and run loose? Especially if there's so many of them and it's hard to keep every single one content. 

Just now, Pinegrove said:

Yikes, that can't be good. Do they not break the coral's roof and run loose? Especially if there's so many of them and it's hard to keep every single one content. 

Curiously, they never broke the air net but I still feel bad about having that many.

It was, most of my schedule involved grabbing as many hen hens as possible. 

so an alternating bit of news,
bad news, i cant do vr for a bit,
good news, i got a new rift s
more bad news, the problem was apperently the display port on my pc and not the display port connector on my rift s,
more good news, with the VR only games uninstalled, theres more free space that i can use for currently Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts and Ghostrunner
originally tried to get Zompiercer to run, but anything above very low and even a little bit on low makes the game absolutely release the brown Niagara falls on the bed, not sure if its a problem with my pc or the game, maybe i need better specs, maybe its not optimized, honestly either one is up,
but yeah, sides the no vr thing, which, might i add, couldnt have any worse timing same old same old, new depth event, new games, yeah

13 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Cuphead finally came out for PS4 a few months ago. Only realized it the other day and immediately bought/downloaded the game. I love a good challenging game. 

i  too will love a good challenging game because i am a masochist(im not really a masochist:lol:) and cuphead is definitely a game im planning to buy 

• Like 1

On the topic of challenging games, Super Meat Boy Forever came out a few weeks ago (on Switch and Epic for now) and I've been loving it! People wrote it off immediately because of the fact it's an autorunner, but imo it does that style of gameplay super well. It's also got this really amazing thing that I see as like a pandora's box for the platformer genre: at the start of the game, the levels are generated out of various handmade chunks in a way that they fit perfectly together for the type of fair rising challenge you'd expect out of a platformer, and you're given the option to start over from world 1 with all your unlockables anytime after you've beaten the final boss, like a teleportato for a platformer!! It's all the mechanics that I like out of roguelikes, but without the sometimes-bleh stuff, in the form of a platformer. Absolutely amazing game.

Also they managed to make the characters super cute and funny and likeable this time around. I never would've expected to be obsessed with a fetus in a jar and a block of human feces, but here we are!

• Haha 1