What games have you been playing?

ImDaMisterL

Rocket Arena.. it’s a surprisingly addictive game, and I guess the reason I like it so much because it can be played against Bots.. I’m not really a huge fan of PvP- very VERY few games I will play with PvP.. it’s just not and never has been my thing UNLESS I’m playing a game all about PvP 

(Battlefield, Apex Legends) 

But most the time I prefer bots (I even play Gears of War 5 against bots.) over actual people who will spawn kill and be general jerks..

RA has very intelligent bots (they still spawn kill but at least it’s not a human I can message and cuss out for doing it.)

i don't like that one thread in the off topic area right now so ill just talk here for fun

uuuummmm so i played fiday night funkin today its a music rythim game and i really like the music in it. the game is free but you can donate if you want to

other than that i don't like studio announcement(the thread)

Few weeks ago I dipped my toes in the God Eater franchise. Started with GE Resurrection (remake of the first game) and it surprised me how much I have enjoyed it. Still need to clear a few challenge missions, but once Im done with them I will jump straight into GE2.

On top of this, I have been dealing with Stardew Valley's 1.5 update. Started from scratch, married Alex (as usual) and I am finally venturing into Ginger Island.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Maybe a dog said:

On top of this, I have been dealing with Stardew Valley's 1.5 update. Started from scratch, married Alex (as usual) and I am finally venturing into Ginger Island.

eugh....alex....you disgust me 

(thats just a joke.you can marry whoever you want as long as you agree hailey is terrible)

2 hours ago, viberr said:

eugh....alex....you disgust me 

(thats just a joke.you can marry whoever you want as long as you agree hailey is terrible)

Haily is terrible in low hearts, she does get more bearable after that one event where you take pictures together.

Also, marrying Alex means Haley wont take him.

I've been playing DST and Griftlands, as well as this really cool mobile game called Shattered Pixel Dungeon, a great dungeon caller that is completely free, has no ads, and has no microtransactions. If you are a fan of dungeon crawlers, i'd highly recommend giving it a look.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

I've been playing DST and Griftlands, as well as this really cool mobile game called Shattered Pixel Dungeon, a great dungeon caller that is completely free, has no ads, and has no microtransactions. If you are a fan of dungeon crawlers, i'd highly recommend giving it a look.

yeah right 

you're telling me that you found a mobile game thats good,fun,has no microtrancitions AND is free 

where do you live?heaven?

• Haha 1
  • Big Ups 1

1 minute ago, viberr said:

yeah right 

you're telling me that you found a mobile game thats good,fun,has no microtrancitions AND is free 

where do you live?heaven?

The game was made by an indie developer, it seems to be more of a passion project.

I have been playing outward as I am a big sucker for survival games. Im super exited for the 3 brothers dlc as I am a console pleb and have to wait for the march dlc.

I have tried getting into hades but... I cant seem to find motivation to play.

I might end up making a new skyrim playthrough like I usually do when I cant find myself playing anything else lol. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I might end up making a new skyrim playthrough like I usually do when I cant find myself playing anything else lol. 

question

this might get you shot by someone who doesn't agree with you but thats ok

what do you think is better 

skyrim or oblivion?

8 minutes ago, viberr said:

question

this might get you shot by someone who doesn't agree with you but thats ok

what do you think is better 

skyrim or oblivion?

Well its good to know that people in this forum are ok with me being shot. Especially if it comes from the supposed "kindest" forumite.

I love them both very much.

Skyrim's simplicity allows for a great deal of customization even if some of it is by filling the gaps with "imagination" (I play vanilla). The sizeable amount of content really does let you go on your choice of fantasy driven adventure, with heavy doses of roleplaying. 

Oblivion on the other hand is kinda opposite. There isn't as much content but the customization part is a very real tangible part of the game. The amount of summons, customizable spells and overall better story telling is enough to make every journey feel exiting. 

Due to creation club allowing for more content (Keep milking that cow Todd!), as well as player made mods, I'll find I am playing Skyrim more often. If not exclusively... 

2 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Well its good to know that people in this forum are ok with me being shot. Especially if it comes from the supposed "kindest" forumite

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!

(its not that people are ok with you getting shot its just most people are biased with their opinion so they might disagree with you)

2 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Oblivion on the other hand is kinda opposite. There isn't as much content but the customization part is a very real tangible part of the game. The amount of summons, customizable spells and overall better story telling is enough to make every journey feel exiting. 

you gave a good answer

so whats your opinion on the number one fan from oblivion?

14 minutes ago, viberr said:

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!

(its not that people are ok with you getting shot its just most people are biased with their opinion so they might disagree with you)

Ye boy, Was being sacastic.

14 minutes ago, viberr said:

you gave a good answer

so whats your opinion on the number one fan from oblivion?

Am I supposed to have an opinion on him? I have always ignored him... Well maybe except the times I was playing as not very nice people.

I recently bought Cyberpunk 2077 , and have already played it. As a result of the plot, I want to say that it even exceeded my expectations. All this year, I sat with the thoughts that the Poles worked exclusively on the development of the open world and the character's capabilities, but they slightly hammered into the plot: it will do, the main thing is that the picture is cool. But no! The plot is full of colors, and to be honest, I even cried in a couple of moments. Yes, there are flaws in the game, and I hope that soon it will be possible to play without bugs. The game was definitely worth the time and left behind the most positive impressions.

• Like 1