[Game Update] - 368667

6 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Can someone explain me what this means? And what FE is (in the second point of the notes)?

There's a global sound mixer that has an audio volume output that's being added into it, so now they can make some sounds relatively louder than others easier, and the Front End is just a construct that houses all of the GUI, sounds, etc that the user sees directly and can influence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Thanks @CarlZalph! Btw, I see Peter has already edited his post a bit ;P

Btw, @everyone about the new music: if I recall correctly, @dansorce said that it'll be part of a (near?) future update, but wasn't supposed to come out already? Unfortunately I didn't find that post of his and I don't want to scroll through every recent RoT thread.

Anyways, I hope (and think) it'll be back some time soon, maybe as the islands exclusive soundtrack.

• Like 3

• Developer
50 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Can someone explain me what this means? And what FE is (in the second point of the notes)?

FE - Front end aka loading screen aka Start screen aka host game screen. 

57 minutes ago, Bird Up said:

Can we get the option of having the newer music, or at least have it implemented somewhere else?

We're going to take another crack at getting it right soon. Stay tuned

35 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

maybe as the islands exclusive soundtrack.

this is what im thinking

• Like 4
  • Thanks 15

Since I haven't seen anyone mentioning this, I assume that most players don't know, but (skins related spoiler) :

Spoiler

There's a new fire pit skin for Hot Lava beta participants(?) :D 

20190919201004_1.thumb.jpg.e8c49e806ea5af34d365f2764760eec9.jpg

I'm surprised people still didn't datamine this ( @Instant-Noodles, I'm deeply disappointed. ;P). I assume it was added with this update, which would then also explain why it happened at the same time Hot Lava got released.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

Since I haven't seen anyone mentioning this, I assume that most players don't know, but (skins related spoiler) :

I'm noticing this, is this not in the Beta? I do happen to own the game, and even after a fresh install mine hasn't shown up.
Am I missing something or shall I wait?

• Developer
11 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

beta participants

Not just beta participants, but all owners.

Just now, -Variant said:

'm noticing this, is this not in the Beta? I do happen to own the game, and even after a fresh install mine hasn't shown up.
Am I missing something or shall I wait?

Not yet, beta branch will be updated soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10