Wormwood is Now Live!

• Developer
22 minutes ago, Osbalop said:

Are those feet intended??

More or less. There are some shoe combination that just don't work well with the existing animation system. We can try to swap the layering on some of them, but some shoes just won't look right, no matter how we layer it.

6 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

Roseate Wormwood is like "M'Lady" xD

No. Wormwood is NOT a "Nice Guy" or incel. 
Besides, he would say "M'petala"

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Also Wormwood was made from Moon Boogie confirmed.

Need for Lunar Skin increases. 

• Developer
20 minutes ago, PeterA said:

More or less. There are some shoe combination that just don't work well with the existing animation system. We can try to swap the layering on some of them, but some shoes just won't look right, no matter how we layer it.

Update! I did a test with pushing those legs up in the layering and it does look better. I'm switching that now and it'll go out in a hot-fix later today. Stay fashionable folks!

Just now, PeterA said:

Update! I did a test with pushing those legs up in the layering and it does look better. I'm switching that now and it'll go out in a hot-fix later today. Stay fashionable folks!

Thanks!! More options for skins are always great

Aww man, was really looking forward to the Old Wormwood design being a skin... I mean Klei already made the model for it, and I'd still pay money for that.

Wormwood_Idle_Animation.gif.1ed0ed46dc47020c7ed3972e6e543119.gif

LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY KLEI!

2 minutes ago, KCDA said:

Aww man, was really looking forward to the Old Wormwood design being a skin... I mean Klei already made the model for it, and I'd still pay money for that.

The sprites are semi-sketch level, and that's only one of several phases Wormwood has—It's far from complete.

I'd love to see it make it into the game eventually, but it's a pretty drastic difference. Most skins tend to be similar—at least face shape.

Archived