Wormwood is Now Live!

1 minute ago, NorthicaN said:

Ohh. So he is related to Salamanders and carrats? Would be cool like new gem shards like in these plant creatures drop too. These green small shards maybe could have some future use.

Saladmanders and Carrats were mutated by the moon, whereas Wormwood was created with a Moon Boogie.

Spoiler

Seriously someone get the moon a hankie, lest it start creating different kinds of Wormwood-esque abominations.

So I guess it's confirmed, Lunar Magic creates life, while Shadow Magic takes life(?)

Spoiler

Well probably not literally as in death, but it certainly does ruin the lives of individuals caught up in the blast.

6 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:
9 minutes ago, Neojenlce said:

322330_screenshots_20190606222010_1-1-1.jpg.b8a4a12b5c67517d4dc6126d34b8f1ec.jpg322330_screenshots_20190606222431_1-1-1-1.jpg.6849ad96fae97e7de2a02e16d0bc95aa.jpg

OH MY GOD THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!

I'm about to be asked why $8 is missing...

Also!

3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

So I guess it's confirmed, Lunar Magic creates life

image.thumb.png.821af9f87c19af497e57bc3a0559f04a.png

...that's so sad. :wilson_cry:

Just now, Another membe said:

You have every ability to make paid characters buyable offline, so why don't you make them offline?:wilson_cry:

Because that would then open up a loophole for exploitation.

If skins are available offline, then Klei can't check and verify if you actually own the skins.

*Softly begins humming You're Beautiful while gently patting a picture of Wormwood*

Aw, poor Wormwood! He doesn't know how to use his inside voice... even though there is no inside except in Hamlet.

Also, doesn't the actual plant wormwood have some sort of connection to the moon in alchemy or something? Maybe it's fitting this is where he originated from.

6 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Because that would then open up a loophole for exploitation.

If skins are available offline, then Klei can't check and verify if you actually own the skins.

It's not about skins, it's about the character itself 

Think about it: how can other companies make dlcs which work offline and can't be easily hacked?

Archived