Wormwood Arrives June 6th!

6 hours ago, Nino123 said:

Just to be sure... I own Hamlt, so Wormwood will be unlocked freely for me but, if i want his extra skins (Oasis, roseate ...) i need to weave them OR i need to pay for the Wormwood chest?

Can't I just buy only the skins without a duplicate of Wormwood?

This is what I'm wondering too! I'll be getting Wormwood for free as well, but I have no idea whether or not we'd have to buy a duplicate Wormwood.

If we do have to buy a duplicate Wormwood, would we be allowed to gift him to someone else?

8 hours ago, Nino123 said:

Just to be sure... I own Hamlt, so Wormwood will be unlocked freely for me but, if i want his extra skins (Oasis, roseate ...) i need to weave them OR i need to pay for the Wormwood chest?

Can't I just buy only the skins without a duplicate of Wormwood?

yes... if you want the skins u have to weave them or buy the skins u want...

if you buy the chest and if you own hamlet you'll have a duplicate 

4 hours ago, Nino123 said:

too bad. At east, will i be able to weave my Wormwood duplicate ?  It's a gift for owning Hamlet, so i expect it will be usefull in any way...

Tbh im not sure if we are gonna get a proof ot purchase code or a chest, but u should be able to weave duplicates as any other skin anyways I think. 

Yes, that's an idea. Anyway, i think we should be able to buy a chest (cheaper than deluxe) withy only the skin collection and not wormwood (especialy for the ones who already own Wormwood as a free guift). Maybe next time, for Warly.

I think something around the rain could do great in Wormwood's gameplay, maybe not gaining health from it, because being hard to heal is kinda part of wormwood's balancing downsides, but gaining sanity from it as he gets all excited when raining makes more sense to me.

Also I read some interesting ideas about potential treeguards mechanics, maybe being able to have some interactions with, or maybe include more plant-like mobs that could be befriended.

But overall I'm very excited for this new addition to the survivors in DST  :D !

sounds like a decent and fun character but it kinda feels weird how the only big change was removing the poison balm, is there any chance for something to replace it in the future? or maybe poison will be added to the game or something idk

10 hours ago, orgnal said:

sounds like a decent and fun character but it kinda feels weird how the only big change was removing the poison balm, is there any chance for something to replace it in the future? or maybe poison will be added to the game or something idk

A change I consider large is the fact that you can chop down burnt trees with no penalty. Before you would receive a 15 sanity penalty, making it a bit of a challenge to make crockpots and drying racks (not that he really needed them with his farms)

This can be seen as either good or bad as some people (me included) love gathering nightmare fuel, and others see it as a nuisance and say good riddance.

On 6/3/2019 at 9:42 AM, kathkey said:

living logs machine!!!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

Indeed, Wigfrid and Wormwood are the dawn of guilds in Don't Starve Together. These characters will be appreciated for their crafting skills and ability to provide useful resources.

Archived