Wormwood Arrives June 6th!

29 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

@JoeW - pls can you confirm this, aka the skins we get playing on Beta, when "Turn of Tides" goes to main one, will remain in live-branch inventory as well?

I've played only Beta for these past weeks and got the normal "quota" of skins, some pretty nice, and today I wanna buy Wormwood pack while still in Beta - thus want to be sure it sticks for good. Ty!

I think it is obvious that they will. The skins are in your steam inventory, and Klei has no authority to do anything with the skins you have there. The skins are linked to the game, not the specific branch you are playing.

36 minutes ago, Fjedjik said:

I think it is obvious that they will. The skins are in your steam inventory, and Klei has no authority to do anything with the skins you have there. The skins are linked to the game, not the specific branch you are playing.

In Beta Forge & Gorge they were a separate inventory. I just wanna be sure in spite of circumstantial evidence.

Archived