Wormwood Arrives June 6th!

4 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I feel like Wormwood is relatively new to the whole spoken language thing. 

Yeah I know. Can't really expect a sentient plant to make complex sentences. It doesn't change how I feel about him though.

I didn't saw it in any FAQ, so let me ask. Does beta branch share owned items with standard version of DST? I see that shop is avaible and skins keep dropping, but I just want to be sure. It would suck to buy new Wormwood skins just to lose them.

5 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

I didn't saw it in any FAQ, so let me ask. Does beta branch share owned items with standard version of DST? I see that shop is avaible and skins keep dropping, but I just want to be sure. It would suck to buy new Wormwood skins just to lose them.

Yes, I weaved a skin and after opting out of beta, it remained there. I think these things are recorded in steam inventory.

24 minutes ago, Raphandryu said:

I don't remember exactly, but didn't wortox had an early access stream by few streamers on the day of release or little earlier?

ye but it was an accident for 1 streamer that got it, so joew gave beta code to other streamers.

dont think it will happen with wormwood tho.

3 hours ago, AN-0923 said:
3 hours ago, MrNaxeros said:

Yes, I weaved a skin and after opting out of beta, it remained there. I think these things are recorded in steam inventory.

@JoeW - pls can you confirm this, aka the skins we get playing on Beta, when "Turn of Tides" goes to main one, will remain in live-branch inventory as well?

I've played only Beta for these past weeks and got the normal "quota" of skins, some pretty nice, and today I wanna buy Wormwood pack while still in Beta - thus want to be sure it sticks for good. Ty!

Archived