Upcoming Content Beta and Roadmap Update

2 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

In the 2019 roadmap you've said that there'll be 4 new characters that'll be your source of income.

I can't say for certain but their wording implies this isn't the case.

Wormwood is a "new character". 
Warly is a "character refresh".

Confirmation from a dev would be nice though.

5 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I can't say for certain but their wording implies this isn't the case.

Wormwood is a "new character". 
Warly is a "character refresh".

Confirmation from a dev would be nice though.

I hope Warly is not the next character rework tho. Woddie really really needs this. 

BTW congrats on Moon people prediction. Nice eye in the sky kinda Lord of the Rings stuff. xD

Since Warly is getting a character refresh, and he isn't counted as a new character, would this mean that Walani, Wilbur, and Woodlegs would all still have the chance to be "reworked" and not counted as some of the new characters?

22 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Klei just... see what happened to Hamlet. Think at least 3 times before you decide to, basically, refuse money.

In the 2019 roadmap you've said that there'll be 4 new characters that'll be your source of income. If Warly is one of them then... well, he won't be your source of income.

Wormwood is a pretty cool thing instead of an item skin.

What happened to Hamlet?

Warly not new, wormwood not new too cause exist first in hamlet, wortox is new, they will be three more really unknow character

NB: Personnaly i like Hamlet, but i really think dev made it to test some stuff and mechanic for future update of DST (just imagine a town with your own house and some of your friend house)

So I've been playing with my cousing exploring all of this new stuff for the past 5 hours,
Jamie, how dare you call this content "small", It's HUGE, like seriously, its amazing and I can't wait to see what this fully turns into.
Who knew the Moon was actually an eye watching us all

13 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

That's the generic silhouette. 

*FACEPALM* ZEKLO HE KNOWS THAT! He just want's Woodie to be next! He's just saying Woodie should be next!

Edit: Zeklo! How can you be confused.....  He saying that the "blank silhouette" should be woody  next!

4 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

With these characters getting brought over from the DLCs it does beg the question on Hamlet & Shipwreck's relevance to the lore.

Hmmm...

Looking at Wormy and Warly's promo pics, it looks like they are in Hamlet's jungle. Maybe something in Hamlet brings them to DST?

So Wormwood counts as a “new character” so there’s 2 other new characters left, and Warly is a refresh, so all the other characters refresh will be after Warly (unless they refresh other shipwrecked/hamlet characters). 

I don’t want to sound picky, but give me Wilba!!!!!

Whoa. Many new things! Specially those mad zombie hounds (I guess we will soon have zombies too). And Warly and Wormwood, nice! I wonder how they will change Warly though... I really hope he doesn't have exclusive crockpot recipes, but rather he cooks faster. Boy, I also can't imagine how will he be in the Gorge! I guess he will improve slightly all cooking stations similar to Wilson, Wendy and Wolfgang? But that seems too generic...

With all the navigational stuff and Warly in it almost seems to be conveniently placed to make Woodie's werebeaver form able to swim and later on add Walani and Woodlegs...

Archived