Favorite role in Forge?

Yeah, I used to go around trying to be Winona-Healer all the time, until people caught on to what a fun role that was (at least, if you're bad at the actual combat part, like me).  Then they tried to make me the runner sometimes.  Dude, I'm not COORDINATED enough to be the runner!  I've tried.  I suck.   But I _can_ heal you up real nice...

...Notorious

It's not that I hate DOING the runner thing?  It's that I'm so bad at it, everyone then yells at me!  : P  (I wasn't used to throwing and catching Lucy _and_ running constantly the first time I tried it as Woodie, so everybody was like "GOD DAMMIT (NICKNAME FOR MY STEAM NAME) YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP AGGRO!"  But _man_ is that guy ADD as f.  "Ooh, sparkly thing!"  (gets hit with axe)  "Don't care!  Sparkly thing!"

...Notorious 

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

It's not that I hate DOING the runner thing?  It's that I'm so bad at it, everyone then yells at me!  : P  (I wasn't used to throwing and catching Lucy _and_ running constantly the first time I tried it as Woodie, so everybody was like "GOD DAMMIT (NICKNAME FOR MY STEAM NAME) YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP AGGRO!"  But _man_ is that guy ADD as f.  "Ooh, sparkly thing!"  (gets hit with axe)  "Don't care!  Sparkly thing!"

...Notorious 

Same lol. I hate playing as the runner. Feel lack of action personally for me and also high stake responsibility. I useually play every role.  

8 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Cannon Medic (Wilson), Runner (Woodie), Tank (WX)

Hide contents

Now please don't kill me for having a different opinion that any of you.

Wilson CAN heal... but he's not good at it

he doesn't heal faster or more.. ergo... why would u bother with a wilson healer?

I love manipulating AIs, so runner. Woodie's probably the most generally versatile for it (transition into secondary tank near the end, constant armor break effect, instant aggro change, quick CD anim break ability), but I also did it as Wes last time around somewhat often. Dart runner is super fun and can be kinda intense, though you have to watch that you don't do too much damage and make the target ANGERY.
Here's hoping that still works in this version.

Archived