Hallowed Nights Rises Again!

18 hours ago, Nanoking308 said:

How do you get the festive planter to hang your decos?

Not the festive planter, you want to grow a totally normal tree via the new poitions from the mad science station, the poition you want is the last one on the list of poitions.

1 hour ago, Sinealas said:

Hey guys, so its my first Hallowed Nights event and so far I got two chests with 4 items AND 1 random item instead of third chest... is it works as intended?

Yes, as long as the random item wasn't white rarity. The chest replace white rarity items only.

On 2018/10/27 at 6:46 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

From what you said previously, it seemed like you guys ran out of time and couldn't finish the other ones. And most of the skins were concepts that have existed for a while now too. I apologize for the assumptions. Bit I am still curious... why only half the cast this time around?

For players who love this game and have spent hundreds or even thousands hours on it, there is a case which might not be that rare that the lack of motivation to launch the game has been growing since the last event, or the one before the last...And this lack of motivation turns to some "fancy" stuff like skins and emotes rather than some content updates or new features that seems not that interesting to them.

At least this applies to me and several of my pals.

By the way, bad tactic to try to learn deeper situation by simply using the words "still curious". When you already got an arrogant or rude impression on someone, asking similar questions in a similar way probably will make them doubt as to whether you read their previous answer seriously. Worse timing asking it in the same reply you are supposed to "clarify" your opinion.

6 hours ago, psmushroom said:

By the way, bad tactic to try to learn deeper situation by simply using the words "still curious". When you already got an arrogant or rude impression on someone, asking similar questions in a similar way probably will make them doubt as to whether you read their previous answer seriously. Worse timing asking it in the same reply you are supposed to "clarify" your opinion.

Yes, I'm aware I had forgotten one important, little detail a few days ago. It was a fairly big mistake, and others were quick to point out I had already gotten an answer. There was a lot going on through several days, so again, I apologize. To you, JoeW, Klei and everyone else I may have possibly offended.

"Also available are special disguises and new item skins for 2018 that will stick around, but they’ll only drop during the season of Hallowed Nights, so be on the look-out for these rare items and snag them all while you can! "

I found something that's called  "haunt crow decoration" is that one of the items? How do I know these items? how do I keep them permanently? Where do I tend to find them?

55 minutes ago, truepurple said:

"Also available are special disguises and new item skins for 2018 that will stick around, but they’ll only drop during the season of Hallowed Nights, so be on the look-out for these rare items and snag them all while you can! "

I found something that's called  "haunt crow decoration" is that one of the items? How do I know these items? how do I keep them permanently? Where do I tend to find them?

That quote is referring to skin drops. What you found is a decoration you can put on a Totally Normal Tree.

Just now, truepurple said:

Zeko that but answers one of several questions (and least of them). Would you please kindly answer the rest.

the decorating items you find or manufacture will stay on the map even after the event! these items can be used to decorate the "totally normal trees", and yes, this item you found is one of them!

17 minutes ago, timeexplorers said:

Hey quick question, anyone know when Hallowed nights ends? I need to figure out how much grinding I gotta do to get the stuff i want

November 22nd is the end date I've been seeing.  I know there was a screencap of a source for that but I can't for the life of me remember where it was.

Archived