JoeW

Hallowed Nights Rises Again!

minespatch    41,345

Maybe Wolfgang and Woodie next year.
"Fiendish spirits reign but become mundane"... Is that what's Willow's reaction represents?:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1

Zeklo    12,782

Edit: Looks like the shop was just catching up.

Edited by Zeklo

Leonardo Cox    383
2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Non-weavable and non-purchasable. Well we did need some more of those, but I'll cry when I fail to acquire them.

I can weave and purchase them?

Zeklo    12,782
Just now, DarkKingBoo said:

I can weave and purchase them?

I restarted and it caught up.

Maknov    521

OH THANK GOD we can buy them! *sweats profusely*

PHEW, close one! I'm paranoid of RNG ever since I came out empty handed last hallowed nights. And the one before that.

Sinister_Fang    7,027
2 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Frankly speaking. The team worked their ass off to get this out with what we have, if we didn't do half the set of character skins, we wouldn't be doing character skins at all. We wouldn't have time. 

I'm not trying to be rude or anything... but this is the third instance of this happening. It almost looks intentional at this point.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

fimmatek    2,359

The update looks great, especially the new item skins! I'll be using that batbat skin for sure... :D 

26 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Frankly speaking. The team worked their ass off to get this out with what we have, if we didn't do half the set of character skins, we wouldn't be doing character skins at all. We wouldn't have time. 

This is understandable. And although I agree with Sinister_Fang that it's annoying to have only half of the characters' skins, I think it's still better to have some than none ;) 

22 minutes ago, Corazon said:

:wilson_cry: My wait was not worth it.

You mean that the creepy cauldron is still not weavable? In that case, I believe that trade- and marketable skins will never (or as Klei might would say: there are no plans for it) be weavable, to avoid conflict. 

Edit: damn, too many posts to react to and then forgot what I actually wanted to write. It's such a pity that we still didn't got new emotes. If the devs could have the time to make one or two next to item skins, it'd be really great!

Edit 1.2: Oh, and the portrait frames look amazing. I really like them. I didn't really like portraits in the past (still using the flamed one from the Forge beta :p ), but these ones are very fitting.

Edited by fimmatek
  • Like 1

GiddyGuy    7,440
8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Quick question if you already set up a system, code, etc for skins wouldn't be easy to add more skins or are there more factors when it comes to adding more skins?

• Like 1