Show Off your hours on ONI

hours_20180806.png.ae561cc890ec45cfdecf7ec3e55c40a3.png

Based on the number of hours I have played, I am a self-appointed game expert. So don't question what I say *giggle* I mean it *laughs* I'm serious. You're wrong, no explanation required.

I'm right, developers are wrong. This game should be exactly like <insert other game title here>.

I dislike doing everything in this game. I don't want to build, manage, design, think - personally I like the fish simulator much, much better. You know, the one that only starts when you let your computer sit idle for 10 minutes without touching it - that game. I want ONI to be like that game.

Haha, okay, I'm done trolling :)

PS: I feel very strongly about fixed output temperatures, haha.

PPS: Okay, now I'm done :D

Hi my name is Heckubis and im an Oniholic. i have been struggling with my addiction for well over a year now.  i have had my lapses  and withdraws and gone through with the first 4 of the 12 recovery steps but  relapsed into my addictions again. when dupes...., people yah people go  by and fart im instantly looking for the vacuum seal in my home to fail, im constantly trying to get my sink to make extra power and chase my Cat'ch trying to gather all the coal i can.

Mine is currently 667 hours.

This thread is great, for me it's a mix of "pfft, amateur" and "I'm not as bad as I thought I was" :D

I tend to go through phases with ONI. I'll spend a few weeks playing it like crazy, sinking every hour I can get into it. Then I'll get bored and won't play it again for a month or two. Then the cycle repeats.

Archived