Screenshot showcase

7 hours ago, Ohan said:

Is it ornery?

Yep, Ornery. Rider is cuter but I figured my weak spot is combat so combat beefalo for a fun way to practice combat. Also I do kind of like that you need to feed ornery before mounting.

Learning happening immidiately, too.
Spring beehive in base = no no.
Frog rain = scary (Side note: Almost 400 days in and this was the FIRST frog rain I got. I was starting to think the world was bugged to not have it)
Dismounting anywhere near Beefalo/goose war = no no no oh my gosh she survived that I'm both proud she helped a foreign herd and upset she did that. Bad beefalo. And also good beefalo. Don't do that again ever!

7 hours ago, Ohan said:

In situations like this the only thing that can save the beefalo is panflute. 

Noted. Pan flute will be coming with me for in case of emergency.

So the cookbook is almost done, I can think of 4 out of the 7 recipes remaining.

20201011164903_1.thumb.jpg.6b2a900985fc56f3116296cc415fb31a.jpg

20201011164913_1.thumb.jpg.d81dfedb1e10bbb2466f493b4dc74ec9.jpg

20201011164919_1.thumb.jpg.92cf8b81ec97dd3b81a1d213966dd370.jpg

I'm clueless as to the 3 I need though...

Of the four I can think of, there's shark fin soup, mighty pot roast, crown jello and turkish delight.

shark fin soup is pretty straightforward, get lucky with a sea hound.

mighty pot roast takes a koalefant trunk, normally unobtainable in SW, but I have set up a means to get one, not necessarilly from a koalefant though.

crown jello and turkish delight are the reason I need to kill the Bee Queen eventually.

As to what the 3 I need are.. I'm clueless...

Ohmygod, that's adorable.  :D  I like to go around seeing if I can make characters from one thing in another game with completely different graphic style, too, just to see if I can.  (Sim-Willow and her wilderness lot can attest to that.)

On 10/11/2020 at 4:34 PM, 333hemaster333 said:

20201009020511_1.thumb.jpg.7b4681fad574a7a3503efe0434e03c0f.jpg

Meat Bulb:  I am GOING to appear next to your firepit, no matter what!  : P

Now for some of Charlie's Misadventures in Halloween-World:

sadfacerock.png.168f546b8fa7f63ab59d113f459f7d76.png

Don't worry, Sadface Rock.  I'll end your misery...

verysadfacerock.thumb.png.939f695a2e99e6d07cd0cbd8932145f5.png

...by making you even MORE miserable first!  Wait...
(yes, the expression changes when you start mining it!  Nice macabre touch there.  And this pose!  Charlie looks truly psychotic, ready to wham her scythe into the SPLIT in its SKULL...)

badasspighouse.png.33b88e3a3ead6371ec0eda07f5de987b.png

Badass pig houses and pineapples!

coffinrock.png.642dbe0cbd6bdf9f52cc9675bb8792cb.png

...I know this is actually a rock, and I could use some stone, but it's too COOL to mine!

charliesugarwood.thumb.png.bce4661f278bbce09d1dafb0b9496563.png

Haven't played with the Sugarwood Biome mod in a long time, so lookie what I found!  But of course, the most pressing issue right now is: PRESENT!

bonkersroad.thumb.png.2c29c67b5ae44f5dbe7be10a5fbd2db0.png

LOOK at this absolutely bonkers road I found!  In case it's hard to see the scale, bear in mind (A) this is a Huge world, and (B) simply look at how many biomes it passes through!  (If you're wondering about the thorns-and-roses border:  Roseate HUD.)

weresafehere.thumb.png.ac5e0f3c8cff02a5ac16929254b73d74.png

We're safe here, kitty.  The ghost rocks and owl statue will watch over us.

...Notorious

THIS TOOK WAY LONGER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE.

20201013015343_1.thumb.jpg.dba57ec229035472216622f68a581344.jpg

Do not feed a full stack of butterflies rot to keep them alive. It does not work that way. I had to catch a full NINETY-THREE butterflies to make this. Two I planted, One I killed as emergency food, two became BUTTER, and twenty prematurely killed by accident with one piece of rot. 25 wasted.

68 needed +25 24 wasted = 93 frigging butterflies. Oh and also that spawned 4 Krampii, and with more hissing afterwards, so I killed more butterflies and fought/killed a total of 7-8 Krampii, all with Beefalo. Good Beefalo.

20 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:

68 needed +25 24 wasted = 93 frigging butterflies. Oh and also that spawned 4 Krampii, and with more hissing afterwards, so I killed more butterflies and fought/killed a total of 7-8 Krampii, all with Beefalo. Good Beefalo.

Here is a tip that will save you from a headache next time you will want to craft this saddle:

Spoiler

Construction_Amulet.png.5763711d334e559d95c73f57022e814e.png

3 hours ago, AlternateMew said:

20201013015343_1.thumb.jpg.dba57ec229035472216622f68a581344.jpg

Do not feed a full stack of butterflies rot to keep them alive. It does not work that way. I had to catch a full NINETY-THREE butterflies to make this. Two I planted, One I killed as emergency food, two became BUTTER, and twenty prematurely killed by accident with one piece of rot. 25 wasted.

Don't u only need the wings? Can put the rest in icebox or bundling wraps 

7 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Ohmygod, that's adorable.  :D  I like to go around seeing if I can make characters from one thing in another game with completely different graphic style, too, just to see if I can.  (Sim-Willow and her wilderness lot can attest to that.)

Thank you!! It was a lot of fun. Although... I don’t think Animal Crossing Walani turned out that great; both pigtail hairstyles you can use don’t really look like her pigtail buns. If I can find something better I might redo them.

7 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

Here is a tip that will save you from a headache next time you will want to craft this saddle:

I know I should go explore the ruins. I know where the entrance is. Got chased away by an evil monkey and haven't returned.

4 hours ago, Articestone said:

Don't u only need the wings? Can put the rest in icebox or bundling wraps 

It took a season and a half to do this, since I kept getting distracted and for the last eight butterflies stopped spawning for some reason.

Bundling wrap assumes I'm competent enough to kill Bee Queen. I am not. She and Klaus are first on the list, though!

That reminds me of the time I died because cat.  Not catcoon.  Cat.  My kitty walked up and poked me adorably with his paw (without claws, which is why it was adorable and not "OUCH!") while I was playing DST, to be played with.  I was in a safe empty area of desert and hounds had come just last night, so I thought I'd be okay to go away for a couple minutes.  "Okay, kitty!"  

Came back just a few minutes later to find my ghost floating over a pile of my stuff.  OH HAI THERE DARKNESS...!  (smacks forehead)

In other news, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

birthday.gif.efc6f1bb325b71229b87da42c1c44a68.gif

(this was literally slapped together in oldschool Paint in like, 5 minutes, as a semi-jokey way to wish people happy birthday on a forum I used to frequent long, long ago that probably doesn't exist now.)

So I made myself a cake in-game as well:

mydstbirthday.thumb.png.f77810ed51db023635d7fd1ce29df99b.png

Mmmm.  Black Forest cake... 
(I put Willow in her fire-head so she'd look happy, and dressed her all in red both to malch the hair, and because red's always been my favourite colour anyway.)

I was originally gonna have the "party" over at my pig village, Funkyton, but they seem to have come down with a bad case of Mama Goose.  So here we are at home sweet home, which is how I usually prefer to celebrate my birthdays irl anyway.  Chester, Glommer, Charmander the Kittykit, that cardinal, and Random Photobombing Crow showed up for the festivities as well!

...but none of them are getting that cake.  >:D

...Notorious

12 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

From new beta 

If that's without using console commands, then thanks for the warning to NOPE far away from that actual nightmare! No way I'm messing with THAT many shadows. Wow.

I love it. I'll stay far, far away from it, but I love it.

5 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:

If that's without using console commands, then thanks for the warning to NOPE far away from that actual nightmare! No way I'm messing with THAT many shadows. Wow.

I love it. I'll stay far, far away from it, but I love it.

Yeah it isn't, i'm not sure if it's bugged or not, but the number of Nightmare Ramparts keeps increasing to the point it can actually block you inside the lunar mushroom biome. On my current beta world there's somewhat of a borderline of these, but when nightmare cycle starts, fissures re-open. And since both are immoveable and indestructible, i think you get the idea.

While playing Minecraft I made this fully functional bunny hut, with all the necessary stuff like crafting table, furnace, enchanting table and bookcases, bed, lights and storage, all in a 2 stores 4x4 interior.

bunnyhaus.thumb.jpg.d1bd7bb1718ed316f367b17b202755ba.jpg

Archived