Screenshot showcase

Just kinda felt like doing one of these after wigfrid's rework. This one was on vanilla banana.

20200927022203_1.thumb.jpg.870eff00130721fc40b85e77ec1e78b7.jpg

Honestly I feel wigfrid is one of the best characters for rushing dfly on pubs, had I been quicker with finding dfly this wouldve been around a day 6-7 kill.

The big thing with wigfrid is, if you know how to kite dragonfly reliably enough, you don't need healing and you don't need much armor, meaning you're not taking many resources that other players could do with.

Okay I know me posting images of me rushing Dfly has gotten old a while ago.

But I decided to do a rush on a hosted world for once(so no ping making my movement delayed)

Worldgen was extremely kind, I had PK and Dragonfly both very close to the spawn area which meant prep took very little time, I managed to kill her on day 4.

20200928193633_1.thumb.jpg.083efc1a857ef1c13b7210dea512a5d1.jpg

Now I wish I could get this lucky on pubs.

2 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

Go home terrorbeak, you're drunk.

20200929051522_1.thumb.jpg.a430132482ac87a536b2cc8da9a968d4.jpg

(It had been wandering around on the island since the start of spring well into summer, it wasn't hostile.)

it happend to me to jump over my boat and the island moving stuff with the bone helmet, it followed me for days. I almost give him a name xD

timefordryingracks.png.a20839134357529b43b363489ea510e8.png

Hey kitty!  Do you know what time it is?  It's time to make more dry-ing raaaacks...!
(aka I love any chance to take a "This is fine..." picture.  XD)

suspicioustrees.png.f6bccc6adc478bee894c506d80f2dc69.png

wait...that ain't right, for Day 19... 
Random Seasons--the reason I ALWAYS plant birch trees nearby!

familyportrait.thumb.png.e51f98dbaea09decd09759635a1ad177.png

This is one of my favourites.  A lovely "family portrait" shot of Willow, Charmader the Kittykit, Chester, and Table.  (Yes that's the actual Stagehand, not a normal end-table decorated with a rose.  I like having it wander around the camp because atmosphere and funny.  :))

fireinrain.thumb.png.ca57420f932339bbeec8710566ed85eb.png

The more lovely serene version of the first picture:  Fire in Rain.  :)

...Notorious

1 hour ago, Duck986 said:

why devs didn't said that birb can be used to summon black hole? :wilson_incredulous:

Remember how woodie don't like birds? This is the reason, they have too much power that must be hidden, some say that Wes can't talk as he have seen their secrets. Have u also wonder how they convert meat into eggs, some say they use the meat for fuel to create a black hole to get eggs from our chickens.

Thou shall not speak this again:wilson_tranquil:

20201002171451_1.thumb.jpg.4a20e2856ebcdf0234e943235c1e83a3.jpg

Once GetNerfedOn could proudly post tableaus of his victory over the dragonfly. Now, no longer. He has lost a significant amount of skill ever since the interest to play DST waned and he spurned playing it entirely, and it was telling from the start of his attempt to rush the Dragonfly, pitifully failing to gather all the resources needed before winter hit.

Despite that, he still threw himself and Rosalina headfirst into the fight.

He was so close today. He could feel it as the dragonfly enraged for the last time after an eternity of kiting and clashing headfirst into its claws every time she birthed her new lavae and they threw themselves futilely at the wall he had built to stave them off.

And then the lag hit, the dragonfly promptly stomped, incinerated and crushed not only poor Rosalina, who could barely move to her dismay, but also GetNerfedOn's pride as a survivor.

The worst part? No rollbacks.

14 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Lags and freezes are the worst, always :( Like, I don't know why but my PC like do make some random freezes on certain type of games that require massive concentration or fluidity like Brawlhalla / DBD, but also DST... I'm wondering why it always happen at the most important moments.

If it happen during a hound wave, I know that I'll have a full second of me looking at my character, knowing I'll be attacked 12 times and probably see the middle of the death animation on the next frame when it's over, thanks PC, I really appreciate it ! So I'm always like this :

C1KN88pUoAAj1D7.jpg

So my new PC arrived but I had to get an adapter to allow my monitor to work with it.

After waiting a week for the adapter to get here, I set up the new PC, here is my Island Adventures world, it loaded up in like 10 seconds(old PC took about 5 minutes) and whereas my old PC would drop to around 20FPS at my farms.

sixtyframes.thumb.png.bdef0b54ec9952b91808cafa2c92e0a6.png

60fps at the farms on the new one, handles it like its nothing.

This makes me happy, very happy.

Archived