Screenshot showcase

Krampus farm via Walter's birds-shooting mechanic, a successful sole-purpose run on "Mighty Beard" EU Endless pub server - got the desired Sack drop by the end of said run (as respective server usually restarts at 1k-days mark):

F537EE096B374EBA0DE0CDD6666815A9A37CD32C

Spoiler

After farming around 60+ Krampi via Walter's Slingshot with the aid of Scarecrows and Feather Hat bons (shooting canaries), I finally got a Sack drop from some Krampus spawned inside one of the bait pens, kinda ironic and certainly comedic. Was a fun run, with lot of entertainments from Walter's sniping shenanigans even against bosses.. while you don't get hit back that is. Also made a small Walter's perks-oriented 1-Flingo camp in DF desert, sadly a bit flawed concept that I didn't had time to properly develop from builds-and-decorations standpoint. Marble Shrubs farming ftw - literally, best pellets as cost/benefits go vs Bosses. All-in-all another blend of play-style (and strategies), one I will certainly go back to more often - aka playing this "Glass Cannon" character.

Here's some silly photos of Shenanigans:  1. Walter disowns Woby for a pack of hounds.  2. The Queen V.S the Survivors.   3. These two Wes' who joined and never did anything other than die and examine each other.   4. Literally this is just Wilson running on auto pilot thinking he's good.  5. The cursed Alternate Universe where everyone is Maxwell.   (Times of screenshots vary between days and may not be on the same day)   

Swapped Walter.PNG

Trapped.PNG

Cursed.PNG

Wilson.PNG

Cursed 2.0.PNG

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is funny, but man does that 3D view look like fun! Klei should make a mode that lets you play the entire game like that.

Would be nice for consoles. On pc there's a first person mod so you really can play the game like that. To make the screenshot tho, I used some camera perspective view mode

Maybe not the best spot to ask, but does anybody know how to make one of those circular farms that are placed around the radius of a flingomatic? I have geometric placement on, but I still can't figure out how to place them in a circle.

39 minutes ago, Pinegrove said:

Maybe not the best spot to ask, but does anybody know how to make one of those circular farms that are placed around the radius of a flingomatic? I have geometric placement on, but I still can't figure out how to place them in a circle.

there is a mod special for those circular designs, called round farms or smh like that.

8 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

unknown.png

I cannot be the only person who is amused by bulk crafting an absurd amount of ruins items at once for future use, especially if the items are almost as tall as the player...

20201123015034_1.thumb.jpg.4c1a5e05997cef8d7aae26c420fa0e2d.jpg

Huh, I have a knack for crafting extra staves too. Even though all of this is not much, it's still useful for a few game years.

Archived