June 10th hype or bust

1 hour ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

Don't want to crash the party, but the last character in that line looks like a 6 to me.

June one 6

16th of June?

Nope, it's another 'O', just a different color. Glass half full, "june one 'o" will be June 10.

1 hour ago, Rellimarual said:

How do you know this? Or are you just joking?

Oh, I'm fully serious. I know this because I'm on good speaking terms with JoeW. He's my nest friend, and let me tell ya, once he starts going, he just doesn't stop, he tells ya everything about himself.

im kidding, JoeW only thinks of me as someone beneath his power :(

Or it could be June one O = june 10 .

Thou in reality I think we are just reading too much into it ... but oh well you never know with this sort of things (unless a dev confirms it to be false or true)

it is not "june one o" if they wanted june tenth, they would have put "june ten" 

as for the ONI being this RwP stream, either:

A: they could really just stream DS/T instead and give a big reveal about something

B: they stream ONI as usual, but an update for dst comes out (i.e: A new character, ancient collection)

C: Metheus puzzle gets updated, dst or oni is streamed

8 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

Don't want to crash the party, but the last character in that line looks like a 6 to me.

June one 6

16th of June?

You're not crashing the party, it just means if nothing happens today we can pretend it was a different date in June all along.

1 hour ago, Chaos2 said:

B: they stream ONI as usual, but an update for dst comes out (i.e: A new character, ancient collection)

C: Metheus puzzle gets updated, dst or oni is streamed

B.Maybe Rose collection?

C.Could be fun if it get updated and you have to do all from step one again :D

2 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

You're not crashing the party, it just means if nothing happens today we can pretend it was a different date in June all along.

rip clear mind

Then again these other dates don't land on a Thursday, so I'm not gonna worry too much.

Archived