[Game Update] - Winter's Feast (LIVE 200740, BETA 200744)

14 minutes ago, KoreanWaffles said:

Then he waddled away. He waddled away. He waddled away.

Waddle Waddle

Man, that sheet music is beautiful. You guys might want to make a special print of it in your store. Otherwise I'll print it out and put it in my parlor. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, PeterA said:

You'll want to try verifying the cache in Steam. It's likely that the file just failed to download for you.

Library -> DST -> Properties -> Local Files tab -> Verify Integrity of Game Cache...

Hope that helps.

That seems to have fixed it, thanks. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Newly added items (they weren't in last week's beta patch):

Winter Food (Chocolate Log Cake / Plum Pudding / Apple Cider / Hot Cocoa / Heavenly Eggnog)

Reveal hidden contents

winter_food5.png winter_food6.png winter_food7.png winter_food8.png winter_food9.png

Magnificent Adornment

Reveal hidden contents

winter_ornament_boss_bearger.png winter_ornament_boss_beequeen.png winter_ornament_boss_deerclops.png winter_ornament_boss_dragonfly.png winter_ornament_boss_moose.png winter_ornament_boss_toadstool.png

Winter's Feast Loading Screens

Reveal hidden contents

bg_image1.png

bg_image2.png

EDIT:

Yes, ANR got an update about 2 hours ago.

Kreygasm I love these adornments. I only wish Klaus had one, since he does drop a special type, might as well reskin it to look like its based on him.

7 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Newly added items (they weren't in last week's beta patch):

Winter Food (Chocolate Log Cake / Plum Pudding / Apple Cider / Hot Cocoa / Heavenly Eggnog)

Hide contents

winter_food5.png winter_food6.png winter_food7.png winter_food8.png winter_food9.png

Any idea how to craft this ?

1st. Log + Berries + ???
2nd. Fruit Cake + Berries + Candy Cane ?
3rd. Pomegranate + ???
4th. ?????
5th. Egg + Milk + ????

Any ideas folks ?

You've really outdone yourselves with the levels of adorableness reached with this recent Webster, I shall add it to the pile.

Though it looks familiar... :wilsondisapproving:

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 6.48.58 AM.png

Frogger Webber skin confirmed for 50% chance Klaus drop if you kill him enraged.

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 6.48.25 AM.png

Edited by Ressayez
Spelling error B(
  • Like 2

Soooo, people have been getting all those nice winter skins from Trade Inn. Maybe I should use it too!

Spoiler

Wow, thanks, game!

oRE39Zu.jpg

I totally didn't have this item!

OF0KHe8.jpg

On a more serious note, this illustration is adorable. I wonder if Abigail's trying to be all three Ghosts of Christmas at once.

• Like 6

I just realised how well made this Christmas update is. I think of the presents under the tree now. At first when I heard abaut it, I thought it's just a joke. But that it was confirmed in the stream, I tried it and it's true! It's just lovely!

Furthermore, I discovered abaut it, that you don't just get some gift, but it also depends on how did you behave during the time! Normally, you get 4 christmas cookies and two other items (these are usually good, I received a moggles once). However, if you were naughty, you'll get only one cookie and a charcoal! That's it. I recently killed a lot of birds and the next two times I got charcoal. It's amasing how much idea is there in this update!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, graycrayon said:

oh no my hand slipped.mp3

Klei you've made me drop everything i'm doing to cover Wilson's Christmas Mixtape® I hope you're happy

and i'm dying these are all so cuuuuuuuute

Made my own version using your rendition... Not as good as your musical talent and English is not my mother language, but I tried :) 

you are obviously credited in the comments :)

Edit: Corrected version herehttps://youtu.be/5VHfjRaaPc8

DST_A New Reign_update_Starver's Carol_portada.png

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 19

@nome Can I have a question? I am asking you, because I know you will definitely answer me. Why there is no snowmen in the update..? It is Winter Feast, and there is snow everywhere, but survivors can't even make a simple snowman (I am not saying about snowball)
So, what can you tell about it?

Edited by Walter0

• Developer
49 minutes ago, Walter0 said:

@nome Can I have a question? I am asking you, because I know you will definitely answer me. Why there is no snowmen in the update..? It is Winter Feast, and there is snow everywhere, but survivors can't even make a simple snowman (I am not saying about snowball)
So, what can you tell about it?

Klei has nome clue why they didn't make snowmen ;)

• Like 3