V2C

[Game Update] - Winter's Feast (LIVE 200740, BETA 200744)

HutGenerator    73
2 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Newly added items (they weren't in last week's beta patch):

Winter Food (Chocolate Log Cake / Plum Pudding / Apple Cider / Hot Cocoa / Heavenly Eggnog)

Reveal hidden contents

winter_food5.png winter_food6.png winter_food7.png winter_food8.png winter_food9.png

Magnificent Adornment

Reveal hidden contents

winter_ornament_boss_bearger.png winter_ornament_boss_beequeen.png winter_ornament_boss_deerclops.png winter_ornament_boss_dragonfly.png winter_ornament_boss_moose.png winter_ornament_boss_toadstool.png

Winter's Feast Loading Screens

Reveal hidden contents

bg_image1.png

bg_image2.png

Are these added to ANR beta too?

SrJardel    146

The main branch got the event changes only?

I mean, the beta branch still have stuff which is not yet included on the main branch, or the whole beta content was ported over to the main branch along with Winter's Feast changes?

Edited by SrJardel

Worthington    22

Heads up, every time I open the game, it crashes and says "bearger_fur.zip" cannot be found in any of the search paths via "scripts/util.lua" in line 449.

Tried to upload a picture, but apparently it won't show up, so meh. :wilson_laugh:

Maknov    575
1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Cool!! You automatically get winter skins!

And they aren't elegant and force us to find them! :D

• Like 1

PeterA    2,962
15 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Heads up, every time I open the game, it crashes and says "bearger_fur.zip" cannot be found in any of the search paths via "scripts/util.lua" in line 449.

Tried to upload a picture, but apparently it won't show up, so meh.

You'll want to try verifying the cache in Steam. It's likely that the file just failed to download for you.

Library -> DST -> Properties -> Local Files tab -> Verify Integrity of Game Cache...

Hope that helps.

• Like 2

ExtollerOfTrolls    1,656

I did the trade inn, and I got a frickin sweater vest. Ugh, Charlie and that trade inn jerk show no mercy, eh?

Oh well.

Hopefully I get an elegant drop finally.

Does anyone have the debug spawn for Male No Eyed Deer? I tried the one on the wiki, but it didn't work.

Maknov    575

.Do we still only get 4 skins a week? I sorta got my first one before the update hit and my 2nd skin came in, I know this sounds greedy, but I must drain this opportunity for rares as much as I can before it ends! >_<