Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Terra M Welch said:

I felt like sharing this monstrosity to maxwell memes.

behold the wiggypult in all its meatball flinging power!

wiggypult2.png.707dff0136e69d864d9dc63678853e7f.png

You can't help but feel sorry for Wilson as he is about to get pelted with meatballs!

Make. This. A. Mod. I need it. We already have fridge and saltlick reskins thanks to Kynoox and this would be a perfect addition to the collection (also it would singlehandedly raise Winona Player numbers)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

Can I ask you for this picture with no text?

Sure! Here ya go.

( Had to make another one because i straight up deleted the previous one so i hope this one looks the same or atleast similar :wilson_facepalm: , also my pc is weird today so i hope the pic isnt a dead file, it seems fine on my phone so let me know if its messed up )

clobber.jpg

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Guys I founded a totally new op way of keeling Klaus! Even Wes can do it!

You don't need armor or weapon, heck it will be all over before you freeze to death, so you don't need a thermal stone! So, you wait for dear clops and she will EASALLY kill Klaus, you won't be able to say She sells sea shells by the sea shore!

I'm telling you this is OP THE boss will be death, and you will be amazed how all went! You will want to use the rollback option only to see the fight again and again the results won't fail, the Big bad will always win!

By the way can somebody tell me where that "base" is? Plese....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Wumpair said:

You don't need armor or weapon, heck it will be all over before you freeze to death, so you don't need a thermal stone! So, you wait for dear clops and she will EASALLY kill Klaus, you won't be able to say She sells sea shells by the sea shore!

I'm telling you this is OP THE boss will be death, and you will be amazed how all went! You will want to use the rollback option only to see the fight again and again the results won't fail, the Big bad will always win!

Are you alright man...?

ba5b963ba519897b42c5140a534a128d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wumpair said:

T-that's a bruh moment.. right @bruhmoment23 ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, azazel3221 said:

Make. This. A. Mod. I need it. We already have fridge and saltlick reskins thanks to Kynoox and this would be a perfect addition to the collection (also it would singlehandedly raise Winona Player numbers)

If I wasn't a completely incompetent potato at Lua coding I would totally make it a mod. >.<

7 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Are you alright man...?

ba5b963ba519897b42c5140a534a128d.jpg

I don't know, do I look sane? Locked in 4 walls and forced to do homework?Let's Play Don't Starve 'N' 258 Insanity Update: Insanity Monsters ...

I really don't know, all my teachers ask for creativity and I can't just make stuff from nothing, you all know it you do memes to. I have problems with sleep and I am not sure if what I am telling makes sens. The good part is that I will get out of here soon and I have this forums, so I only hope that every thing will be just fine. So thank you all for the amazing memes,really help! Ah quarantine....

• Like 1